Richard Brookings

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Anyone ever hear of Richard Brookings. Here grew up in the Detroit area and moved to Louisville in the 70's. He is 78 years old and plays one pocket SO STRONG. We play just about everyday and he is simply masterful for is age.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bomber, what happen to your Avitar, it should be Kentucky over Louisville.....how about them Cats....14th in the Nation.

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
I agree...i am a big blue supporter...of course, i am living in the Ville now so I have to be smart about it...my fiance and I have what is commonly refered to as "A House Divided"....she graduated from UofL

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I attended Western before you were born, finanally graduated from Brecia in Owensboro.....looking forward to meeting all the azers in Louisville in Jan.

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
I am a Murray State Racer myself. Graduated from there in 2004...partied a lot up at Western though!!! :)

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am now living in Detroit, I lived here in the 70's also and don't remember RB, also I asked 2 of my friends who were players also around that time and they don't remember him, whats he look like.

pooldawg1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never heard of him but there is a guy in Hopkinsville Kentucky just like that. He moves like Efren. He will play anyone $10 a game, if he has you stuck like 20 game he will not raise the bet. I seen him beat Shannon before. His name I believe is John and he plays at Lee's gameroom.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's a guy like that out here too. Some old bald headed fart. He comes in the poolroom like once or twice a year and asks all the regulars to play $20 or $30 One Pocket. He doesn't look like he can play that good, but he gets lucky a lot. People tell me he used to be one of the best players around L.A. back in the 70's, but I don't believe them. I think I can beat him myself. :)

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bomber said:
I am a Murray State Racer myself. Graduated from there in 2004...partied a lot up at Western though!!! :)

I did a couple of shows at Murray State in the late 90's! Nice school! :D Western KY and Hopkinsville, at the Jr. College too!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com