RKC Seminar 8/1/09-8/3/09

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey I made it in the first picture...:dance:

But I noticed myself in one of the others....wish I knew you were shooting it...man I could have sucked in my gut! :embarrassed2:

Thanks for the pics Ron! :thumbup:

LCCS

Silver Member
Pics

Hey I made it in the first picture...:dance:

But I noticed myself in one of the others....wish I knew you were shooting it...man I could have sucked in my gut! :embarrassed2:

Thanks for the pics Ron! :thumbup:
No problem. Nice to see you again. If you need any help, do not hesitate to call.
Thanks, Ron:thumbup:

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it's too bad I didn't get to see any rail work done. :mad: And I really wanted to see the demonstration on RKC moving the slate w/ those carts as well.

I did rails a few times before but always just followed the work of the previous mechanic. I guess when I redo mine I will be following your work :thumbup:

I think I can handle it but I may be be floating around these parts for some advice!

fsarfino

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Thanks for posting up the pics Ron.

I had a great time and learned alot. Thanks to everyone for sharing information and tools.

Thanks again Glen for all the information that you shared in this class. :thumbup:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Thanks for the pics!
Guess that puts around 50 of us on the same page so far....
I wish I could have attended,but I was busy in Oklahoma at the US Open...
Great seeing so much attendence and support, and I'm looking forward to making the next gathering somewhere!
Looks like it was a good time, and alot of education and knowledge being shared around-
That's the kind of good stuff we need to get organized!
Kudos to all of you that were able to attend!:thumbup:

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Great pic's, Pleasure meeting you also. You saved the day with your recip saw! Hope to see you the next time I'm in the area.

Jay

LCCS

Silver Member
Help

Great pic's, Pleasure meeting you also. You saved the day with your recip saw! Hope to see you the next time I'm in the area.

Jay
Jay you saved the day. Thanks, for all the help. Next time you come around, Give me a shout and i will come help you.
Thanks, Ron:thumbup:

LCCS

Silver Member
Pics

There were other people taking pictures and video. Please add to the pictures. I would also like a copy of the video shot. Who has it?
Ron

LCCS

Silver Member
A stand up Company

Thanks Im glad we got to do this..... it is so needed

Nice meeting you

Felice

Iwan Simonis, Inc.

800.746.6647 x.21

847.360.9029 x.21

Fx 847-360-9240

Simonis Cloth

Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:00 AM
To: info@simoniscloth.com
Subject: Seminar and FOOD

I just wanted to thank the staff for the seminar work. Anything that can benefit mechanics and the pool world, is GREAT. Here is a link of Pics. http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/LCCS04/

Thanks, Ron Lyman