RKC

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do we encourage him to rejoin AZB? Do you want him back. Let him know. Would enjoy Glenn having a dedicated thread Ask The Cobra or something like that. Would be a Q&A. I messaged him to consider. Let him publicly know by posting. Positive replies only or the thread gets deleted. Let's keep this up to speed. Thanks, Frank

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do we encourage him to rejoin AZB? Do you want him back. Let him know. Would enjoy Glenn having a dedicated thread Ask The Cobra or something like that. Would be a Q&A. I messaged him to consider. Let him publicly know by posting. Positive replies only or the thread gets deleted. Let's keep this up to speed. Thanks, Frank
I'm not so sure Glen has a say in it.

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not so sure Glen has a say in it.
I think he does. But needs some encouragement. To be honest being banned is humiliating. I was banned for a while and po’d. However we earn the ban. That has to be understood. Let Glenn know here you want him to post again

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not a good idea. since he now has a FB page/ph.# people ca track him down. this place is like kryptonite for him. For those that don't know he is Glen Hancock on FB. https://www.facebook.com/glen.hancock.9/about contact him via FB and get his ph.# He much prefers a call to any electronic messaging.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not a good idea. since he now has a FB page/ph.# people ca track him down. this place is like kryptonite for him. For those that don't know he is Glen Hancock on FB. https://www.facebook.com/glen.hancock.9/about contact him via FB and get his ph.# He much prefers a call to any electronic messaging.
Agreed. When you deal with him one on one, it's hard to understand how the person that posts on AZB is the same person on the phone with you. Night and day difference.

coolidge

Glen is super generous with his time (understatement), knowledge and techniques when speaking with him over the phone and just a really nice guy. He personally helped me (a total noob) restore my Gold Crown IV. We had many great conversations during the rebuild on a number of topics not pool table related. If all you know is online Glen you don't know Glen.

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
couldn't care less either way. i know how to get a hold of him and be able to converse in a civilized manner.
That’s fair. Same with me. But I enjoy hearing other’s situations and how to resolve. Also some people are finicky about calling him. It’s easy for most to start a conversation here and RKC will invite a phone call. And that goes well. I’m classifying Glen as an artist. Artists have a personality. But don’t we all. Other mechanics consider RKC the go to. He certainly is.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I think the reason RKC is different here than over the phone is that people will more likely say asinine things in a forum that they are not as likely to say that during verbal communication. When someone does this (we have seen plenty of examples) it puts RKC on tilt.

TrxR

I don't think it's a good idea for him to be back here, as there are a couple of posters that like to argue with him and get him going. They also do whatever they can do make him look bad.

He is great to talk to one on one and is very helpful.

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think it's a good idea for him to be back here, as there are a couple of posters that like to argue with him and get him going. They also do whatever they can do make him look bad.

He is great to talk to one on one and is very helpful.
Always the case on social media. Get on a car forum and oh baby. Better off conversing with a fire plug or stop sign.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Is he still banned and just doesn't want to post here anymore.
He was nasty to Trent and they eventually both got banned.
RKC did me dirty after making me wait for him to come around this area.
He might be very helpful to many people but he also has many issues and history.
Might be the best mech in the world but there are a few that don't even post here who are solid and have had no issues.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is he still banned and just doesn't want to post here anymore.
He was nasty to Trent and they eventually both got banned.
RKC did me dirty after making me wait for him to come around this area.
He might be very helpful to many people but he also has many issues and history.
Might be the best mech in the world but there are a few that don't even post here who are solid and have had no issues.
And he had no problem telling us, over and over again. A little humility would have went a long way.