roll call...only those that have been here 10+ years.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...I didn't even know what a pool forum was in 1993. I think I started playing somewhat seriously the following year.

Koopie I hope you are getting interest on all that vcash holy smoke u have a ton.

Clay and I have been here for about 100 years,,,,lol.
He reads thru the forums more then me. I miss the old crew.
Nothing wrong with the new crew, I just don't know them.
lots of hugs
mrs.g

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still serving however members of the old guard are dropping out due to the inane posts that have been appearing more and more, and complete disregard for decorum over the last several years by new members.

Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Still serving however members of the old guard are dropping out due to the inane posts that have been appearing more and more, and complete disregard for decorum over the last several years by new members.

Still here ... since 1995 on RSB.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

That's a shame man.
I'm going on 11, and this has been a great place to sell cues and meet people.
There is no question that many of the cues I've sold on AZ Billiards would have been
tough to sell locally, and I've never done Ebay
For the sake of full disclosure, many of the cues I've sold, would of never been
acquired had it not been for AZ Billiards, so I guess I'm Even Steven on that deal.

From a sales standpoint, what has hurt the for sale section is some of those "old
guard" guys you are talking about, were also the tire kickers that were keeping the
WFS alive the whole time.
That's no shit, I know a bunch of them, I'm one myself, but I've bought 70 cues since
I've sold the 150 that I had.
I hate it when people bad mouth the tire kickers, when the so-called tire kickers are
about the only guys you can make a deal with these days.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Going on a bakerz dozen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember back when you were all over Duc's ass about Joel Weinstock, we were p-ming, something about "I pity the fool" came up.
Funny ten years ago, can't remember the whole thing but I told you to delete the part about the ass kicking and the stomping and everything

eddieindetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Started out on RSB where I met friends from all over the US and Canada.

I captured a couple of the RSB tournaments.......last one back in 2004? Been so long.

Remember the W.e.i table?

Eddie