Ronnie O’Sullivan explains Damien Hirst Fastest 147

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The snooker spot painting is interesting but look at this other modern art junk. It’s the type of art you only appreciate if some blowhard is standing next to you telling you how “important this piece is”.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I scrolled through the time bar and didn't see any snooker so I said ?, F this.

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The snooker spot painting is interesting but look at this other modern art junk. It’s the type of art you only appreciate if some blowhard is standing next to you telling you how “important this piece is”.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
Yeah, when you get that successful, you can s**** on a canvas and someone will buy it for a million to say they have a"So-and-So Original"

I did really like the stained glass looking things that were made out of thousands of butterflies

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
34:10 begins Ronnie’s explanation of his 5:20 147
http://https://youtu.be/KDjaAkD5J8g

Check this out Snooker and billiards enthusiasts.
5:20 is often quoted as the time for the fastest perfect snooker game (147) by O'Sullivan. It was actually 5:08 (or so) depending on exactly when you start the clock. Someone did a study and as I recall there was no 5:20 time for any reasonable start/end.

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting, didn't know of hear of this. Probably easier to round it, thinking no one would best the time.

And thanks for fix the link.

The artist skipped his dealers, and set up an auction with major auction house. Made 110million while playing snooker with Ronnie.

5:20 is often quoted as the time for the fastest perfect snooker game (147) by O'Sullivan. It was actually 5:08 (or so) depending on exactly when you start the clock. Someone did a study and as I recall there was no 5:20 time for any reasonable start/end.