Ronnie O'Sullivan

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems as if Ronnie has been having tiffs with Barry since this thread started in 2012:) Controversy is good for the sport though, I think. Any news is good news.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Ronnie O’Sullivan documentary finally gets release date on Amazon Prime Video :​

My autographed box of Master Chalk while Ronnie was at Tweeten Fibre Co., Chicago, IL 2016
05F4259F-2C2B-4F27-85BD-35546D49D8CE.jpeg

Reactions: bbb

Flakeandrun

My autographed box of Master Chalk while Ronnie was at Tweeten Fibre Co., Chicago, IL 2016View attachment 726842
I met him when I was 15, and have an autographed picture with him (with my emo fringe and a Rise Against T-shirt :LOL:). He played an exhibition at a local venue. Thrashed everyone for fun (my dad included). I was always amazed by his loopy signature. Must get tiring writing that over and over at events!

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I met him when I was 15, and have an autographed picture with him (with my emo fringe and a Rise Against T-shirt :LOL:). He played an exhibition at a local venue. Thrashed everyone for fun (my dad included). I was always amazed by his loopy signature. Must get tiring writing that over and over at events!
What a thrill for your father to play with him!
For sure, I bet his signature gets tiring.
Did you post the pic?

Flakeandrun

What a thrill for your father to play with him!
For sure, I bet his signature gets tiring.
Did you post the pic?
I can DM it. Will have to ask mother to send me a picture, as it's in another country 8,000km from where I am right now!
Yes, my father was a good player before he had kids, and mother made him get a real job... He plays a good standard in my local area still. He's played a few players in Exhibition games when they visit. The late Paul Hunter (RIP), Steve Davis, Mark King and some others.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can DM it. Will have to ask mother to send me a picture, as it's in another country 8,000km from where I am right now!
Yes, my father was a good player before he had kids, and mother made him get a real job... He plays a good standard in my local area still. He's played a few players in Exhibition games when they visit. The late Paul Hunter (RIP), Steve Davis, Mark King and some others.
You can check my post here #237 for a quick story and a few pics I snapped while he was in Chicago 😊

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

RONNIE O'SULLIVAN BATTLES BACK FROM BEHIND TO OVERCOME ROBERT MILKINS AND REACH UK CHAMPIONSHIP 2023 QUARTER-FINALS :​

https://www.eurosport.com/snooker/u...h-uk-championship-2023_sto9902006/story.shtml

Snooker results: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Robert Milkins 6-5 :​

https://www.sportinglife.com/snooke...nie-osullivan-beats-robert-milkins-6-5/214126

Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Robert Milkins 6-5 to reach UK Championship quarter-finals :​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/67580668

Ronnie O'Sullivan looks back on his career in pictures​

p0gwtx1w.jpg

03:23

Ronnie O'Sullivan looks back on his career in picturesClose

Seven-time world champion Ronnie O'Sullivan talks through pictures from his childhood and career, including his famous hug with Judd Trump at last year's World Championship.