Ronnie scores another 147

5am

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely superb. He actually seems to play faster and faster as the run continues. No fear.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I have said it before...anyone who thinks that anyone else has more talent needs a seeing-eye dog.

Nick

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Genius...... total genius! Nobody has more and nobody makes it look easier than the Rocket!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
That doesn't look so hard

That doesn't look so hard, when it is done right! Mesmerizing to watch and seemingly effortless. Sometimes I spend a few hours just moving from one 147 video to the next. The 147's ran with a handful of brilliant recoveries are amazing in their own right but the ones that are almost perfect in every way are even more amazing to me. His nudges and breakouts would make any 14.1 player proud.

Hu

JMuck

Silver Member
I am glad I always take the time to watch whenever O'Sullivan's name is mentioned.Everything about him oozes"I'm the best".

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
A better-quality video link (better audio that isn't overdriven)

Ronnie makes another 147, edging one ahead once again of the legend Stephen Hendry. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmcs7sLEpI&feature=shareThis

Folks:

I found the video link above to contain an audio track that slightly overdrives the sound system's speakers. (That is, I get clicking, popping, and distortion from my speakers.)

There's a better-quality recording of that 147 here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-nBOd7lSTnI

Additionally, Ronnie almost executed another 147 in that very same match! The link I give above includes that second 147 attempt and the miss on a late black that ended it.

Warts and all, Ronnie's my favorite player to watch. No deliberation, just pure execution. I don't throw the word "genius" around too lightly, but I think Ronnie is one, at his game.

-Sean