Silver Member
I just wanted to give a shout out to Ron for teaching me his
aiming sytem,(over the phone).I really dont know Ron
personally but after talking with him I felt like I've known
him for a long time,a great person.Is his aiming system the
answer to my pool prayers,no but anything that you
learn and add to your game is a step forward and thats
pretty much what we all want.Again thanks for your help
and your time at know charge even,says a lot about you.
Thanks Eric from St Joe Mo.

Last edited:

jdsons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May I Call.

Ron V,
I to am interested in the system. May I call for the detail?? If so, list a day and time (or PM), your convenence..

jdsons

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can get to NYC for a few hours spend them with Ron. His information about aiming, kicking and banking is great. He is a nice guy to spend the day with. Buy his aiming book. It is filled with drills to practice his aiming system.

Terry Erdman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been using Ron's system for a few weeks now and I'm getting it down pretty good now. A friend of mine will be taking an extended lesson from Ron at Valley Forge and I know he will be way ahead the learning curve with personal instruction from Ron. I was practicing today some full table cut shots on pockets cut 41/4 inches and nailing one after another. I think I made 10-12 in a row before I caught a point. Ron is a wealth of knowledge and banking is right on as well. See you soon Ron for phase 2!

Terry Erdman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The amazing thing about Ron's system is that he developed it himself by years of trial and comparison. The bottom line is that :
1. It works.
2. It is repeatable.
3. Anyone can do it if taught properly.
4. It is easy to use, quick and easy to learn.
I feel blessed to have been introduced to this man as his compassion for the game and his respect for the people he teaches his systems to is invaluable. He called me today to just see how I was progressing.

Dgerst

Global warming is bad?
Silver Member
kaznj said:
If you can get to NYC for a few hours spend them with Ron. His information about aiming, kicking and banking is great. He is a nice guy to spend the day with. Buy his aiming book. It is filled with drills to practice his aiming system.
Could you tell me the title of this aiming book and where I can buy it?
Thanks!

RonV

AIMING,BANKING,D.SYSTEMS
Silver Member
Dgerst said:
Be glad to. Just thought it might be available online without having to bother him with a call.
DON`T WORRY ABOUT BOTHERING ME...CALL ANYTIME YOU LIKE...RONV (CELL) 917-656-7189 (H) 212-737-0077...