RT Custom cue - parts

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Here is something for a cue maker or someone that wants to have a nice cue built.
These are some parts I got from the RT Custom Cue shop after they stopped building cues. RT made some very nice cues. I know because I have some ( not for sale ). All these parts roll straight.

Butt: Sold Fancy birds eye maple and cocobolo finished with no dings. Ring work and Radial pin. 16.472 oz. 29” and 7/8” across collar. It is signed RT 07 on the end butt cap ring. The butt is finished and has No dings or scratches. SOLD

Shaft #1: Sold Unfinished and has same joint collar as butt. 3,809 oz. 29 7/8” long no ferrule. Tip end 13.5 mm. SOLD
Shaft #2: Unfinished with white ring on collar. 4.197 oz. 29” long and 13mm tip.
Shaft #3 finished and looks to have been used. a little . 3.774 oz. 29” long and 13.4 mm tip.

Shafts: #2 and #3 - $75. for both shafts.

Will sell the shafts and butt separatly:
Will start a new thread for Shafts #2 and #3

There is an added picture of the signed butt cap. Thanks

RT cues are high end cues. Very nice

Attachments

• MVC-215S.JPG
    MVC-215S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,099
  • MVC-217S.JPG
    MVC-217S.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,080
  • MVC-218S.JPG
    MVC-218S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,064
  • MVC-102S.JPG
    MVC-102S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,055
Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Yep rt don't make cues no more .. 400 for a butt is strong just sell the the whole thing as is, you'll do better....good luck ...

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
The Butt is finished and perfect condition. Much nicer looking than in my pictures. If you buy it and don't like it for any reason send it back for a refund. These RT cues are high dollar cues.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Newly listed on eBay and lowered to $350. - ($310. shipped here for AZ buyers before any eBay bids.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Someone can use this. The Butt is heavier than I like or I would keep it and have a shaft fit to it. It should be just right for someone. RT cues are Quality and some sold for over $2000.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hi there, what needs to be done to the shafts in order to finish the cue? The all look pretty complete, minus the one that needs a ferrule.
Answer:
The shaft with matching collar is totaly unfinished. It is longer and in the rough and has never had a ferrule or tip put on it. It screws on and is a little bigger in diameter and would have to be fitted to the cue.
The next shaft has no coating on it and has a differen't joint for another cue.
The used finished shaft has a different collar and a little different thread. To tight to screw on the butt.

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
RT shafts

Shafts #2 and#3 are for sale at $75. for both shafts.

Last edited: