Sold Samsara/ John Davis 4 Point One Off Hoppe Style Cue--Laser Straight and Collectible!

Sold Item

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Sam29z. Samsara identification number 2272 under the bumper. Mint--like new. LASER STRAIGHT. One of a kind and collectible! 58" wrapless 4 point 3 veneer (light blue, black, light blue) figured bubinga into curly shedua John Davis fullsplice blank cue. Lots of beautiful chatoyance in these woods! Hoppe style with white phenolic ring at buttsleeve. Maple diamonds deco rings at radial pin flat face joint. Two real nice 13mm maple shafts (3.74/ 3.75 oz.) with 3/4" linen melamine ferrules. Triangle tip on unplayed shaft and unknown layered tip on lightlly played shaft. Radial pin flat-face joint. Custom ebony Joint protector set included. Weighs 19.04/ 19.05 oz with 18-7/8" balance point. The price is Goods and Services PayPal shipped UPS 3-day in the continental United States. SOLD.

This cue was made mainly by Dave Doucette at Samsara Cues in late 2017 (I comissioned a handful of these Davis blank builds then including this cue). Dave and Jim Stadum (Samsara Cues) are being inducted into the American Cuemakers Association Hall of Fame this week at the Super Billiards Expo. This cue is a fine example of the care and craft at Samsara Cues. Trusted seller. No trades or other offers.
Sam29Za.JPG

Sam29Zb.JPG

Sam29Zc.JPG

Sam29Zd.JPG

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really want to say that I'm impressed with all the trouble you go through when listing a cue. It makes it very easy to know if I'm interested in the cue or not without having to ask questions.

As a potential buyer, thank you for making life a bit easier.

Have a good day.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Supreme example of the workmanship of Hall of Fame cuemakers Dave Doucette and Jim Stadum of Samsara Cues. Humble price for what this cue is. Excellent John Davis blank too!