Samsara

TayCCO

World's Okayest Pool Player
I have 2 Samsara cues if you're interested (1 player/1 break (not j/b)) both wrapless

The post is old because I put the cues away after one post and recently put them back on the market.

The asking price for both cues total is $1700, but that number is definitely negotiable. Feel free to send a PM with any questions or to make an offer.

Thanks,
Taylor

TayCCO

World's Okayest Pool Player
Actually, I realize that in the original post, I had a 6" extension in the listing, but that extension is no longer available, so I'd definitely knock some off the price.

Jeeves

you are in range!!!
Silver Member
20th anniversary cue $4500.00

Attachments

• q2134 samsara.jpg
    q2134 samsara.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 62

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am offering (out of my collection) a VERY EARLY Samsara cue ( #224 CERTIFICATE dated December 20, 1994 signed by both Dave Doucette and Jim Stadum). Details, pricing and pictures available. Contact Wayne Nance e-mail: nancewayne@gmail.com
This cue has 3 up/ 3 down spliced cocobola points w/single black outline on them into maple forearm, butt has cocobola with SAMSARA logo ring... price: $1500 firm

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Birdseye Samsara Bar Cue, with linen wrap. I won the cue about ten years ago in an online contest. Told it was new but it did have some trace of chalk on the tip but this could have been from the case it was stored in. I have never hit a ball with it. I would take $300 plus shipping. SOLD.

Last edited:

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Birdseye Samsara Bar Cue, with linen wrap. I won the cue about ten years ago in an online contest. Told it was new but it did have some trace of chalk on the tip but this could have been from the case it was stored in. I have never hit a ball with it. I would take $300 plus shipping.
Check your PM's

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Birdseye Samsara Bar Cue, with linen wrap. I won the cue about ten years ago in an online contest. Told it was new but it did have some trace of chalk on the tip but this could have been from the case it was stored in. I have never hit a ball with it. I would take $300 plus shipping. SOLD.
SOLD