Samsung TV plus?

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just tuned into the FTF channel 1167 on my Samsung TV and found a new billiard channel featuring the Diamond Billiards Las Vegas open with commentary by Jeremy Jones and jimmy White. Never heard of this billiard channel before does anyone know about it?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just tuned into the FTF channel 1167 on my Samsung TV and found a new billiard channel featuring the Diamond Billiards Las Vegas open with commentary by Jeremy Jones and jimmy White. Never heard of this billiard channel before does anyone know about it?

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Pretty entertaining so far, I'm watching on my computer following the link garczar posted. I like those predator balls.

fiftyyardline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just found FTF on Directv on channel 623. Searched the guide and see that billiards is on 3-4 times per week - 2 hour time slots.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are they the same things that are posted on YouTube?