Sarah Rousey Entered in the US Open

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone. Just wanted to put up a quick post letting you all know that Sarah Rousey has now officially been entered in the 2010 US Open 9 Ball Championships. If you want to read the press release, you can find it at the link below. Should be fun. We're all really excited to have Sarah representing us and our brand later this year in Chesapeake!

http://www.pooldawgbilliards.com/2010/04/12/sarah-rousey-to-play-in-the-2010-us-open/

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Outstanding

Great for her. Will you be sponsoring Liz Ford also...hope so!!!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
First woman to ever enter in US Open... thats awesome! Get 'em Sarah! I hope nobody trips over her booster stool!

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Hi everyone. Just wanted to put up a quick post letting you all know that Sarah Rousey has now officially been entered in the 2010 US Open 9 Ball Championships. If you want to read the press release, you can find it at the link below. Should be fun. We're all really excited to have Sarah representing us and our brand later this year in Chesapeake!

http://www.pooldawgbilliards.com/2010/04/12/sarah-rousey-to-play-in-the-2010-us-open/

Thanks, pooldawg! for giving Sarah this opportunity:) and Congrats to Sarah!

S.

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great for her. Will you be sponsoring Liz Ford also...hope so!!!

We're just sponsoring Sarah. We do love Liz, her blog (which we sponsor) and the articles she writes for us, but as the official keeper of our mascot Frank T. Dawg, Sarah will be the only player we will be sponsoring for this event.

morinj29

Banned
how wonderful this is for sarah! i am glad that the gender barrier for this even has been broken....now we will get to see all of the worlds best pool players in one event!

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Congratulations to Sarah! I hope she does well in the event. I think this is a great step in the future of professional pool.

Many thanks to PoolDawg for sponsoring her.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thank you everyone and a huge thank you to PoolDawg and Barry Behrman for making this possible. I am going to practice hard so I can at least give it my best.

I'm glad that women are allowed to play and hopefully this will help the women improve their game to the point of making pool a completely genderless sport in years to come.

Thanks again!!
Sarah

P.S. Cleary, in my old age I have upgraded to heels for pool playing and booster seats while eating at restaurants.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
You go, Sarah!

Good luck, see ya there.

Eric >hitting Sarah up for a beer if she cashes deep

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Thank you everyone and a huge thank you to PoolDawg and Barry Behrman for making this possible. I am going to practice hard so I can at least give it my best.

I'm glad that women are allowed to play and hopefully this will help the women improve their game to the point of making pool a completely genderless sport in years to come.

Thanks again!!
Sarah

P.S. Cleary, in my old age I have upgraded to heels for pool playing and booster seats while eating at restaurants.

if i play you lil rat ill bust you lol

jdxprs

Banned
congrats and good luck sarah!

on a side note, i thought entries for the open didnt start until july?

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I believe Jean played and did fairly well, 9-12th maybe? Someone should know that statistic here. I know she went on a rampage beating quite a few of the top players at that time.

jdx, I am not sure. PoolDawg took care of all of this. Maybe Mike could clear up your question.

Sarah

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Congrats Sarah & good luck to you.

me <--- hoping a beer is in the hole for all the Heartbackers if you cash.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Very cool.

You better practice or you get more of what's in my avatar.

<------told her not to touch my cheesecake