Sold Sawdust custom cue w/ (1) matching LD maple shaft!

Sold Item

QShark

I.T. Infrastructure Engineer
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD

BEAUTIFUL
and 9.8/10 Sawdust custom cue from Jack Tan, ordered just over a month ago and sadly I need to part with it. It has no scratches, dents or dings. The only reason why I didn't give it a 10/10 is because there's a tiny "smudge mark" on the forearm. You can't actually feel anything if you rub your fingers on it, and doesn't affect play whatsoever.

Ebony with white veneers that have a nice hint of blue at the top of the points that can be seen under ideal lighting conditions. Comes with a new and un-played low deflection shaft with matching ring work. Also comes with a matching 8" extension and Sawdust joint protectors.

Butt is 15.3oz
Shaft is 3.7 to 3.8oz.
Radial pin.
58" (29/29)

The wrap is embossed cowhide leather and I will include an additional extra long black leather Spanish Bull wrap I ordered from Martin at Superior Cues that I intended to rewrap this with.

Freshly rewrapped with black Spanish Bull leather! ($150 + materials!) See pic.

PXL_20231108_001622707~2.jpg

Selling to help offset my new break cue. Need to move this out ASAP so here's my ASAP Special:

$OLD!! shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day to Con-US only.

I prefer Venmo, but also have CashApp and will accept PayPal if using Friends & Family only. See my most recent feedback from a Jacoby and Mezz I recently sold under my current username. Otherwise, please search this forum for username "taemin952", my old AzB profile that I can't access anymore as it's been 10+ years. There, you will find my references and 100% i-Trader feedback.

Sawdust_Full.jpg
Sawdust Butt Sleeve.jpg
Sawdust Forearm.jpg

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Very good cue for the money - I own one - excellent construction and playability - perhaps the best new $700 cue available today IMO- I have owned many custom cues - no disappointments

QShark

I.T. Infrastructure Engineer
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can we video chat tomorrow or Friday? FB Messenger, Zoom, Teams, etc. I find a phone call to be too impersonal. At least over video chat, I can show you the cue. I'll PM you my info.:)

Goosekeeper

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BEAUTIFUL and 9.8/10 Sawdust custom cue from Jack Tan, ordered just over a month ago and sadly I need to part with it. It has no scratches, dents or dings. The only reason why I didn't give it a 10/10 is because there's a tiny "smudge mark" on the forearm. You can't actually feel anything if you rub your fingers on it, and doesn't affect play whatsoever.

Ebony with white veneers that have a nice hint of blue at the top of the points that can be seen under ideal lighting conditions. Comes with a new and un-played low deflection shaft with matching ring work. Also comes with a matching 8" extension and Sawdust joint protectors.

Butt is 15.3oz
Shaft is 3.7 to 3.8oz.
Radial pin.
58" (29/29)

The wrap is embossed cowhide leather and I will include an additional extra long black leather Spanish Bull wrap I ordered from Martin at Superior Cues that I intended to rewrap this with.

Freshly rewrapped with black Spanish Bull leather! ($150 + materials!) See pic.

View attachment 726720

Selling to help offset my new break cue.

Only $580 shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day to Con-US only.

I prefer Venmo, but also have CashApp and will accept PayPal if using Friends & Family only. See my most recent feedback from a Jacoby and Mezz I recently sold under my current username. Otherwise, please search this forum for username "taemin952", my old AzB profile that I can't access anymore as it's been 10+ years. There, you will find my references and 100% i-Trader feedback.

View attachment 725562View attachment 725564View attachment 725563
Beautiful cue