SBE AZB Meetup

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So where are all the AZers going to meet up this year? I've been here for little under a year now and I would love to meet up with some of
the internet guys. I'll be around in a New York Knicks hat.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
So where are all the AZers going to meet up this year? I've been here for little under a year now and I would love to meet up with some of

I have not had the chance to get to the SBE, but I have gone to a few Mosconi cups and was able to meet up with some really cool folks who are part of this forum. I hope its a great turn out.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I will be hitting people in NY hats in the head :grin::wink:
When you get hit, you know it's me.

I'm from MA, saw a guy a few days ago walking with a cowboy hat with a Yankees jacket on, in MA. That guy will be in fights no matter where he goes LOL.

I'll be there Sat and hopefully Sun with my son for the junior tournament there, and possibly at one of the local pool halls Friday night.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I will be hitting people in NY hats in the head :grin::wink:
When you get hit, you know it's me.

I'm from MA, saw a guy a few days ago walking with a cowboy hat with a Yankees jacket on, in MA. That guy will be in fights no matter where he goes LOL.

I'll be there Sat and hopefully Sun with my son for the junior tournament there, and possibly at one of the local pool halls Friday night.

I'm guessing Pittsburgh hats wouldn't go over real well either. :grin:

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I'll be going. Where's JasonLaus? We were gonna meet up last year. Sounds like a good time for the AZers

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be incognito as I am shy and hate crowds.

Freddie <~~~ Yankees hat and Patriots koozie

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
you all can use my booth as a central point. JB Cases - big booth in the main room.

Attachments

• jbcases-boothspace-banner.jpg
    jbcases-boothspace-banner.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 285

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll be going. Where's JasonLaus? We were gonna meet up last year. Sounds like a good time for the AZers

Philly is correct, one day off/week and about 4.5 - 5hrs away in NY. This will be the last weekend I can get down that way till mid April then off to Illinois for about 5 weeks.

Maybe next year, but there is a good chance I'll be in the same place again. Sadly, I don't think winning the am open would cover me taking off work - which is a good thing I guess.
Jason