Schon s w

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was on FB and it was said the s w was meant as snakewood. I was looking at the pics and it seemed like it was more of a rosewood because it had no figure

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was on FB and it was said the s w was meant as snakewood. I was looking at the pics and it seemed like it was more of a rosewood because it had no figure
Please post pics or a link please. I have not seen a snakewood Schon before, would be curious to take a look. Does it say what year it was made.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please post pics or a link please. I have not seen a snakewood Schon before, would be curious to take a look. Does it say what year it was made.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
The SW was a line made for a reseller to market, like the CX is marketed by Cuestix Int. I think they were made for Omega Billiards as mentioned in a prior AZ post, I have seen them before years ago. It does not designate Snake Wood. There were also cues marked as MZ for Master Z's and OM for Omega Billiards as well.

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
If Evan made it 99% it would be CNC. I think all Ltd and cues made for third party retailers marked as such were done by Evan.