Searing Cue

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Crazy how many people on here hating on Dennis and was never screwed by Dennis except for OP and magoo. So that's two people in a thread with 100 plus people. Those are pretty good numbers. LOL

Therefore, you fall into 2 categories:

-Can't afford his cues

-He felt insulted when he didn't want to make one for you. He probably didn't have the heart to tell you. So he tells you that you're on the waiting list. A list that doesn't exist but to tell people to piss off.
the list is long for people that never got a cue that was promised or took years to get a cue back
you seem biased in your views
jmho
icbw

shooter_Hans

the list is long for people that never got a cue that was promised or took years to get a cue back
you seem biased in your views
jmho
icbw
How can I be bias when I don't know him?

It's because I don't know him and was never screwed by him to say anything bad. For the most part people are mad because they didn't get a cue from him. Being on a waiting list or not building someone a cue is not a reason to hate on the guy.

I did make a lot of jokes about him having a vast cue collection -or- having one of the best cue collection on AZB. LOL

shooter_Hans

Na, we get mad because he screwed our AZ friends and it could have just as easily been us. Leaving a public review is a service.
Naw that's exactly it.

Where is the outcry against garage cue makers? I'm sure there are stories about them that don't make it on the front page. Sadly people here don't really care about someone being screwed by XYZ but Searing Precision Cues then pitchforks come out.

It's human nature to do so.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Naw that's exactly it.

Where is the outcry against garage cue makers? I'm sure there are stories about them that don't make it on the front page. Sadly people here don't really care about someone being screwed by XYZ but Searing Precision Cues then pitchforks come out.

It’s obvious to everyone but you. If you get screwed by a nobody there’s no reputation at stake and no collective network that might know someone who’s knows someone who could possibly help get your property back. The garage guy is probably not attempting to make a living off his cues either.

With a guy like Searing there’s a whole community that knows who he is. At least a small chance that he’s black balled or somewhat held accountable if more examples of theft come crawling out of the woodwork.

At least a few people here will deliberately avoid doing business with him in the future.

So yeah, that’s why you go public.

shooter_Hans

It’s obvious to everyone but you. If you get screwed by a nobody there’s no reputation at stake and no collective network that might know someone who’s knows someone who could possibly help get your property back. The garage guy is probably not attempting to make a living off his cues either.

With a guy like Searing there’s a whole community that knows who he is. At least a small chance that he’s black balled or somewhat held accountable if more examples of theft come crawling out of the woodwork.

At least a few people here will deliberately avoid doing business with him in the future.

My point isn't whether people should come out or not. I think they should air their grievances but I'm speaking about the people bashing Searing, for how many days now? Those people have nothing to do with this. Like I said OP and magoo have problems with him.

I'm glad magoo got his cues back and now we will just have to wait to see if OP gets his cue(s).

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My point isn't whether people should come out or not. I think they should air their grievances but I'm speaking about the people bashing Searing, for how many days now? Those people have nothing to do with this. Like I said OP and magoo have problems with them.

I'm glad magoo got his cues back and now we will just have to wait to see if OP gets his cue(s).
We all have everything to do with it the moment the thread was made. That’s the point.

I don’t come here to read your annoying analysis.

I come here to pile on

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
Crazy how many people on here hating on Dennis and was never screwed by Dennis except for OP and magoo. So that's two people in a thread with 100 plus people. Those are pretty good numbers. LOL

-Can't afford his cues

-He felt insulted when he didn't want to make one for you. He probably didn't have the heart to tell you. So he tells you that you're on the waiting list. A list that doesn't exist but to tell people to piss off.

Remember this is someone you never met but admired from afar. LOL
You forgot about the third category.

People paying attention to the world around them in constant vigilance of shysters, ripoffs and scumbags.

There are way more people who have been screwed by this guy than the OP and Magoo.

It's just that you decided to be an internet troll instead of a third category citizen. So you are unaware of this fact.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member

-Can't afford his cues

Remember this is someone you never met but admired from afar. LOL

Kindly re-read post #170.

Do you truly believe it's just us 3?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Before AZ builder Bryan Mordt retired that's what he did. He'd build a few and post for sale. Way less headaches for both sides.
Dave Kikel is doing something quite similar. Not taking orders and building what he wants and then he has a close friend post them on Facebook to a page Jamie Wernsman is the administrator of. Only Kikel cues can be sold or resold on the page all else gets removed. Simple and clean!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am not Dennis.

I'm sure about that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Naw that's exactly it.

Your position is akin to telling the officer that pulled you over for speeding that everyone else is speeding too.

This thread is about one maker who bears no responsibility for the acts of any other maker.

shooter_Hans

Your position is akin to telling the officer that pulled you over for speeding that everyone else is speeding too.

This thread is about one maker who bears no responsibility for the acts of any other maker.
You are describing everyone here actually better than I could.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Naw that's exactly it.

I guess you weren't around for the Eddie Wheat days;)

Pretty much EVERY cue maker, top tier or bottom tier, who has harmed members here has been thrown through the coals. Its not limited to Searing as you claim.

A lot of those threads got remove by the mods as well, when they turned into internet wars.

GTF outta here…..no one, not even the greatest cue maker that lived whomever you might think it might be,
that indicated he needs a month to refinish, repair, re-wrap, re-tip, make another shaft, or whatever it is you
otherwise wanted done, fails to follow through or communicate within 60, 90 days past due is a inconsiderate
asshole. That’s just shitting all over a customer you decided to quote a timeframe and price for your services.

Okay, things can happen, you got busy, your life fell apart, someone passed away, your health is deteriorating
or some other compelling circumstances distracted, interfered and kept you from doing what you promised to
do. But unless you are dead, you suck for taking another person’s property, retaining it, not doing what you were
asked to do or communicating with the customer. My goodness, whom the hell do you think you are to just be
so egocentric that nothing else matters? And any customer that puts up with this nonsense without making a big
public ruckus and escalating this legally is hopefully spared any future problems if the cue maker passes on, files
bankruptcy or just closes shop without getting their cue returned. No one should wait years for what was needed.

Now I have no way of knowing what was posted is factually correct but it sure isn’t the first time I’ve read about Dennis’s abysmal behavior but I’ll admit it has been awhile. Nonetheless, for the original poster to make this known, there has to something more to this, or I hope there is. Regardless, if this happened, Searing’s behavior or anyone else is indefensible.
Inconsiderate a****** yep that pretty much sums it up

GTF outta here…..no one, not even the greatest cue maker that lived whomever you might think it might be,
that indicated he needs a month to refinish, repair, re-wrap, re-tip, make another shaft, or whatever it is you
otherwise wanted done, fails to follow through or communicate within 60, 90 days past due is a inconsiderate
asshole. That’s just shitting all over a customer you decided to quote a timeframe and price for your services.

Okay, things can happen, you got busy, your life fell apart, someone passed away, your health is deteriorating
or some other compelling circumstances distracted, interfered and kept you from doing what you promised to
do. But unless you are dead, you suck for taking another person’s property, retaining it, not doing what you were
asked to do or communicating with the customer. My goodness, whom the hell do you think you are to just be
so egocentric that nothing else matters? And any customer that puts up with this nonsense without making a big
public ruckus and escalating this legally is hopefully spared any future problems if the cue maker passes on, files
bankruptcy or just closes shop without getting their cue returned. No one should wait years for what was needed.

Now I have no way of knowing what was posted is factually correct but it sure isn’t the first time I’ve read about Dennis’s abysmal behavior but I’ll admit it has been awhile. Nonetheless, for the original poster to make this known, there has to something more to this, or I hope there is. Regardless, if this happened, Searing’s behavior or anyone else is indefensible.
Inconsiderate a****** that pretty much nails it

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This Hans/Franz whatever is a colossal troll artist. Got him on 'Perma-Ignore' along with a few other select trollsters.

Last edited: