Searing

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hey Guys that isn't to far from me and i asked him if he is willing to meet me so i can take a look for my self at the cue .
I will keep you guy posted what happens
Chris

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I could be wrong but I think this cue was at cueaddicts booth at valley forge a few years ago and I held this cue and checked it out. It was very nice and is from searings shop. Looks exactely like the one cueaddicts had and had the same logo

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Come on Scott what is your snipe?
Your friend,
Nick :)

Nick my friend...You're a funny guy!!

ScottR can be very entertaining.

Snipe....you mean like the tip? I think they may be layered. I have never tried one. But they seem to be popular. Of course I'm mighty partial to a medium Moori. I have tried the soft and the hard Moori, but I prefer the medium.

Or did you mean Snipe as in fish?

I have never tried one....but they seem to be popular. Of course I'm mighty partial to Talapia, I have tried Salmon and Tuna, but I prefer the Talapia grilled.

Your friend,
Scott:)

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
He has written that it has just been refinished by dennis.Someone can just call and ask Mr Searing about the cue.
:Thumbup:

nor_daens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Denise?

He has written that it has just been refinished by dennis.Someone can just call and ask Mr Searing about the cue.
:Thumbup:

Actually the seller said Denise. And said it twice.

Then said this (I was told this was one of the early early early cues by Denise Searing.)

I would be very careful before taking a run at this one. I would want more than someone told the seller it was a searing than his hearsay and a buttcap with a "S" on it. But then that is me, experienced but maybe not wiser. :)

BarryCuda

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the seller said Denise. And said it twice.

Then said this (I was told this was one of the early early early cues by Denise Searing.)

I would be very careful before taking a run at this one. I would want more than someone told the seller it was a searing than his hearsay and a buttcap with a "S" on it. But then that is me, experienced but maybe not wiser. :)

The cue is being sold by my friends girlfriend Debbie so she may not really know everything about it but it is most definatly legit.

searingcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Searing on Ebay

To all concerned, the cue is completely legit. I just made two new shafts to match the same method at the pilot as I did back when I originally made the cue. It was also refinished. It's a very early conversion cue from me. The blank was one of the old valley supreme's that came out of Bird Bowl's pool room in Miami.
The "S" logo is slightly distorted because it was one of the first I did way back when I first got my pantograph, and I didn't have the ratio's set-up properly. The reason I didn't redo it back then was for two reason's, the original owner didn't want me to he that it looked interesting, and the second reason is because I would not have been able to save the wood ring in the butt cap. The decorative wood rings in the butt, and original shaft actually were cut from the blank itself so they matched the rest of the cue perfectly.

Thank you.
Have a great day!
Dennis

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Snippers

Hay Scoytt,
Snipe - a preset last second limit bid
Nick :)
Nick my friend...You're a funny guy!!

ScottR can be very entertaining.

Snipe....you mean like the tip? I think they may be layered. I have never tried one. But they seem to be popular. Of course I'm mighty partial to a medium Moori. I have tried the soft and the hard Moori, but I prefer the medium.

Or did you mean Snipe as in fish?

I have never tried one....but they seem to be popular. Of course I'm mighty partial to Talapia, I have tried Salmon and Tuna, but I prefer the Talapia grilled.

Your friend,
Scott:)