Section Name Change

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
who are you related too ? must be one of those because all you do is follow. you know i talked to mr wilson and said he tries to keep small time cue makers from bashin everyone trying to come here and sell. yall act like dirty politicans, mr dean has the same right to be here and sell items as you .period. but every other thread is you or somebody making fun of someone and the funny thing is youre helping the business.:) dude let it go jealousy is evil and will eat you up my friend. common sense says the reason folks keep talking bout same subject good or bad is it bothers them you must be angry or something. and as long as you give bad rep for opinions i will too :D

now post about grammer , soup nazi

To bad we don't have the option to vote fools off the island. Mr Wilson?

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimL said:
ericdraven said:
who are you related too ? must be one of those because all you do is follow. you know i talked to mr wilson and said he tries to keep small time cue makers from bashin everyone trying to come here and sell. yall act like dirty politicans, mr dean has the same right to be here and sell items as you .period. but every other thread is you or somebody making fun of someone and the funny thing is youre helping the business.:) dude let it go jealousy is evil and will eat you up my friend. common sense says the reason folks keep talking bout same subject good or bad is it bothers them you must be angry or something. and as long as you give bad rep for opinions i will too :D

now post about grammer , soup nazi

To bad we don't have the option to vote fools off the island. Mr Wilson?

i was thinking the same thing . weird

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
im prolly an ass , as i know you are , you are one that has been posting the same crap over . nope never banned , maybe you were who knows, could care less you like i have buds here too , and if mr wilson was gonna ban me i think he would have but thats not your business, like starting that retarded joey mason thread and do you not ride their coat tails ??? all i see you saying is the pot calling the kettle black my friend. all that was and or is was to bash someone ,

and i could not figure out why til i found out they were dime a dozen small time cuemakers then it made sense. how bout this do not post in my thread i wont post in yours? it urks me when people jump on someone for no good reason , it could dean or joe blow, and yeah i will take up for someone in a heartbeat.i was raised the right way. so stop leaving bad rep to me and i will not leave you any and go our ways.snd stop bashing it makes you look silly.
Yes, you are an ass.
Somehow you have a hard on for those who attacked Deano's sales tactic.
NOT HIS CUE.
Find me a post where I said his cue is kaka, ugly or mop handle.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PM"S DEANO SENT ME so write me off your hard on list.
like starting that retarded joey mason thread and do you not ride their coat tails
Joe's not my salesman. He is a customer.
Are you Deano's customer or salesman?
You sure get personal to those who attacked Deano's sales threads.
You his butt buddy? That's your language btw.
and i could not figure out why til i found out they were dime a dozen small time cuemakers
That's right. We are just dime a dozen cuemakers. Don't worry about us. In fact do us a favor, IGNORE US.
i was raised the right way
PROVE IT.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubswin said:
ohhhhhh.....I'm scar't

bad grammer what word is that ?

Understand-Huh-Kitten.jpg

-

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Yes, you are an ass.
Somehow you have a hard on for those who attacked Deano's sales tactic.
NOT HIS CUE.
Find me a post where I said his cue is kaka, ugly or mop handle.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PM"S DEANO SENT ME so write me off your hard on list.
like starting that retarded joey mason thread and do you not ride their coat tails
Joe's not my salesman. He is a customer.
Are you Deano's customer or salesman?
You sure get personal to those who attacked Deano's sales threads.
You his butt buddy? That's your language btw.
and i could not figure out why til i found out they were dime a dozen small time cuemakers
That's right. We are just dime a dozen cuemakers. Don't worry about us. In fact do us a favor, IGNORE US.

PROVE IT.

lets see here, all of your clich;e has even stepped so slow as to state im dean lol, and if i take up for someone who was bashed , no matter who it is, its no different then someone else doing . you guys are making stupid threads about it for christ sake rofl. your so called customer said i was riding coattails but hello???? what the hell is he doing. POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK . then ole cubwin starts running his mouth, and i offered to drop it , but he declined. hell im having fun everybody knows that. this stuff is fing hilarious . how about you ignore other makers or sellers and dont jump on them , and please ignore me but i think you wont.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
lets see here, all of your clich;e has even stepped so slow as to state im dean lol, and if i take up for someone who was bashed , no matter who it is, its no different then someone else doing . you guys are making stupid threads about it for christ sake rofl. your so called customer said i was riding coattails but hello???? what the hell is he doing. POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK . then ole cubwin starts running his mouth, and i offered to drop it , but he declined. hell im having fun everybody knows that. this stuff is fing hilarious . how about you ignore other makers or sellers and dont jump on them , and please ignore me but i think you wont.

well wouldn't say I'm much of a coat tail rider. I buy, sell, and enjoy good cues. Currently I like one from Mason, have had one of Joey's that was very well built and hit great. Have had cue's from a lot of other cuemakers that I can say the same about. Joey is a big boy and can take care of himself. Not here to defend him, just here to point out the errors in your assumptions.

Lots of people don't care for me. Doesn't upset me in the least. Seems to upset you though that so many on here find you to be a idiot.

Regardless have a good weekend, I'll be back to play again on Monday.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubswin said:
well wouldn't say I'm much of a coat tail rider. I buy, sell, and enjoy good cues. Currently I like one from Mason, have had one of Joey's that was very well built and hit great. Have had cue's from a lot of other cuemakers that I can say the same about. Joey is a big boy and can take care of himself. Not here to defend him, just here to point out the errors in your assumptions.

Lots of people don't care for me. Doesn't upset me in the least. Seems to upset you though that so many on here find you to be a idiot.

Regardless have a good weekend, I'll be back to play again on Monday.

monday ?? what the hell dude , monday!!! well damn there goes my weekend

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
. how about you ignore other makers or sellers and dont jump on them , and please ignore me but i think you wont.
Err, show me where I jumped on other makers and sellers.
Try not invent stuff to argue about when it doesn't exist.
Lawyers try to do that.
As far as Deano, if he extended the respect Searing and Tascarella deserved, I wouldn't have jumped on him.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE what PM's Deano sent me so layoff our fight.
In fact I haven't mentioned his name or cue since his last word about me.
I let it go.
Now, quit riding my name.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
It's grammar Eric.
Not grammer.
Dear Lord.

ROFLMAO . its called sarcasm . i see you noticed roflmao joey you might not believe me and why would you , but in all seriousness i like you . you are a smartass, like me and you speak what you want , i value that . probably do not believe me but i do .

edited ,i read your last post above, well FWIW you have no idea what i have gotten in pms , good bad or ugly. but i still like you .

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Ummm.. getting back to the OP.....

....FAST_N_LOOSE, I started a thread on the Main Forum several weeks ago asking the membership if they thought that with so many people posting their experiences with a new cue they had purchased, or those wanting to know how a certain cue they were thinking about buying hit, if it was feasible for the Administration to start a new forum for the simple task of reviewing a cue. This would be for the purpose of potential buyers of a certain brand of cue to cross-reference this forum looking for information such as joint type/material, ferrule type/material, taper, tip, fit & finish, hit (subjective of course), etc. After I had posted this thread, someone posted and said I should PM Mike with this idea, which I did. The next day or so this forum came into being. I believe the main purpose of this forum has nothing to do with the actual buying or selling of any cue, nor is it for displaying pictures of ones "gallery" of cues, but simply for persons that own a certain cue or has recently purchased a new cue can give a detailed review of it for the purpose of spreading information to any potential buyers of a like cue. I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. There is a brief explanation under the title Cue Review on the AZBilliards Forum Main Page.

Maniac

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Maniac said:
....FAST_N_LOOSE, I started a thread on the Main Forum several weeks ago asking the membership if they thought that with so many people posting their experiences with a new cue they had purchased, or those wanting to know how a certain cue they were thinking about buying hit, if it was feasible for the Administration to start a new forum for the simple task of reviewing a cue. This would be for the purpose of potential buyers of a certain brand of cue to cross-reference this forum looking for information such as joint type/material, ferrule type/material, taper, tip, fit & finish, hit (subjective of course), etc. After I had posted this thread, someone posted and said I should PM Mike with this idea, which I did. The next day or so this forum came into being. I believe the main purpose of this forum has nothing to do with the actual buying or selling of any cue, nor is it for displaying pictures of ones "gallery" of cues, but simply for persons that own a certain cue or has recently purchased a new cue can give a detailed review of it for the purpose of spreading information to any potential buyers of a like cue. I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. There is a brief explanation under the title Cue Review on the AZBilliards Forum Main Page.

Maniac

I UNDERSTAND, BUT WE WERE ALSO TRYING TO GET A CUE DISCUSSION FORUM GOING AT THE SAME TIME, AND I THINK THEY COMBINED YOUR IDEA, AND THE CUE DISCUSSION IDEA.

PROBLEM WITH IT BEING WORDED CUE REVIEW, IMPLIES ONLY CUE REVIEW. IF IT'S CUE DISCUSSION, REVIEWS WOULD FIT UNDER THAT TITLE.

THE OTHER PROBLEM WITH CUE REVIEW IS THAT, IT'S JUST GONNA BE AN ASS KISSING FEST ABOUT HOW GREAT SO AND SO'S CUES ARE. MOST PEOPLE WON'T HAVE THE STONES TO MAKE A POST AND SAY "I GOT A CUE FROM CUEMAKE XYZ AND IT SUCKED"

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
ROFLMAO . its called sarcasm . i see you noticed roflmao joey you might not believe me and why would you , but in all seriousness i like you . you are a smartass, like me and you speak what you want , i value that . probably do not believe me but i do .

edited ,i read your last post above, well FWIW you have no idea what i have gotten in pms , good bad or ugly. but i still like you .

You aren't contributing anything to the forum. That's the bottom line.

I have seen a LOT of blathering idiots on AZ Billiards - more than on any forum I've ever visited - but you really take the cake. You even put Poolsleuth to shame.

Congratulations:

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 180

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
masonh said:
ericdeanodraven.he is on the coat tails b/c he they are one and the same.

Maybe, but I don't think so - Deano is just a guy trying to make an easy buck using a "unique" selling technique that preys on idiots looking for a miracle for their game. The typos and grammar problems are probably just a way to make the truly illiterate feel 'at home' doing business with him. Granted, there are probably a few 'normal' people who are intrigued by his idea and figure $300 isn't money flushed, but that's not his target market.

Ericdraven is genuinely unintelligent and illiterate. I doubt the kid could successfully put cheese on a Whopper.