Seminole Pro Tour updates

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I realize that I didn't purchase the livestream that was available but I was wondering why there are not more updates about this spectacular event. I think some regular updating (as it is happening) would help increase the level of interest in their events.

I saw the brackets but there is not way of knowing when the players will be playing their next match or if the brackets are current or not.

The Seminole Tribe of Florida has done and continues to do GREAT things for pocket billiards. I wish they would improve their ongoing communications as far as what's happening in their event; you know, maybe a thread giving some details about a few matches, who's coming up next and any other scuttlebutt that the pool community might be interested in.

JoeyA

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I do know that the final 8 on the winners side will resume at 11 a.m. Sunday per Mitch Ellerman's Facebook message that he plays Jesse Engel then.

NeunBall

Banned
Yes I agree. I ordered the stream today and the video is good, but the chat is poorly set up and also the brackets dont have the times the matches start and they are not updated fast enough.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do know that the final 8 on the winners side will resume at 11 a.m. Sunday per Mitch Ellerman's Facebook message that he plays Jesse Engel then.

11a.m sunday? What timezone, do you know what time is that in GMT? thanks.

SeminoleProTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We try to update things as fast as we can on our website. Sometimes when matches end we have to call the upcoming matches before we get a chance to update. We update our facebook pages almost instantly with times and upcoming matches for the stream and scores.

If you friend us on facebook or just visit our website you will find all the info you need.

thank you for te support.

Jimt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seminoleprotour: I see NOTHING about the current PPV event.

No times, no player schedules....nothing!

i wanted to purchase the event but I'd be buying blind. So I have to pass.

I will check back tomorrow and if I see any information that gives me a little bit of who will/might be playing, a schedule of times and where the brackets are then I can purchase and know a bit of what I'm buying

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
The brackets (tomorrow's matches) are updated at: http://www.seminoleprotour.com/brackets/CA Billiard Club - SPT Brackets.pdf

When you pay for their PPV, the subscription is good for 24 hours.

- Eric

Seminoleprotour: I see NOTHING about the current PPV event.

No times, no player schedules....nothing!

i wanted to purchase the event but I'd be buying blind. So I have to pass.

I will check back tomorrow and if I see any information that gives me a little bit of who will/might be playing, a schedule of times and where the brackets are then I can purchase and know a bit of what I'm buying

Firenback

Stay Smooth.....
SeminoleProTour

a little difficult to understand there web sight...But i had a great experience getting the help i needed.. good people, responded in a timely way,not easy to find these days.....

Ben Mcallister

kybill9

Banned
I'm guessing that would be 11am PST since they are in California.

You have a keen mind for the obvious. You coming next year? I'm surprised someone from Ca Biliiards hasn't posted anything. I stayed home today. Announcing for two days wore me out. Plus ten ball isn't that exciting. The match between Earl and Rodney was fun. Lots of side action.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You have a keen mind for the obvious. You coming next year? I'm surprised someone from Ca Biliiards hasn't posted anything. I stayed home today. Announcing for two days wore me out. Plus ten ball isn't that exciting. The match between Earl and Rodney was fun. Lots of side action.

I am MASTER of the Obvious :thumbup:, thanks for pointing that out. I would love to make it next year, especially after seeing the old stomping grounds on the stream, but it depends on work. It was nice hearing you during your commentating, who knew you knew what you were talking about? :).

Dave

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a little difficult to understand there web sight...But i had a great experience getting the help i needed.. good people, responded in a timely way,not easy to find these days.....

Ben Mcallister

Same experience here. Had a concern and they addressed it quickly. Good support.

SeminoleProTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize for the slow updating on AZ, we try to update our website and Facebook pages very frequently during our events. Seminoleprotour.com is where you will abie to find the latest info.

As for today's matches, they will begin at 11 am pst. First match on the stream will be Earl Strickland v. Mike Dechaine. Also playing at the same time ( not streamed) will be Chris Bartram v Raj Hundal, Corey Deuel v Slyver Ochoa, Jesse Engel v Mitch Ellerman.