14. Danny Smith​

Attachments

• jamaica_joes_2015 Forums.jpg
    jamaica_joes_2015 Forums.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 940

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This should be a great tournament. This is real eight ball. Take what you make. Eight ball skills and knowledge will win this tournament.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
This should be a great tournament. This is real eight ball. Take what you make. Eight ball skills and knowledge will win this tournament.

My whole life has been a lie. I've been playing fake eight ball this whole time.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

While I agree that this will be an awesome tournament, is it now a foregone conclusion that all us pool will be on the barbox?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What about ball in hand on fouls? Bet a lot of people living a lie there too, right? :rolleyes:

Ball in hand on fouls makes the game tougher. It will be in effect.
No Jump cues

Not open after break unless no balls are pocketed or same number of balls are pocketed.

Ray

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about ball in hand on fouls? Bet a lot of people living a lie there too, right? :rolleyes:
Actually this rule change was the only good change to the game. Most other changes were made to speed up the game and to make it easier for the lesser players to be more competitive. One of these changes is BIH anywhere on the table after a scratch on the break.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow this is going to be good. I play mainly 8 ball so it will be a joy to watch these guys play it properly rather than the way I do !! :)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
wow this is going to be good. I play mainly 8 ball so it will be a joy to watch these guys play it properly rather than the way I do !! :)

Good point! We will have Former top player Scott Rabon in the booth breaking down the shots. This makes it a learning experience as well as entertaining.

We also will have full time tech support to help with connecting, purchasing or any issues, whether on your end or ours.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
FREE with an event pass!!! Only 9.95 separately

Attachments

• Jamaica_Joes_Exhibition_Archer_Pagulayan AZ Size.jpg
    Jamaica_Joes_Exhibition_Archer_Pagulayan AZ Size.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 471