SEYBERTS again

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been dealing with Seyberts for about 2 years. They go the distance to do everything right the first time....supplies or custom cue work. And should something needed addressing ....without hesitating they make it right. Way to go Seyberts. Keep doing what you have been doing.>>>> Delivering quality.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree.

I haven't used them many times but I have used them at least a couple times. It went PERFECT.

A lot of us on AZ are said to be negative, jumping on, etc.

I look at how SEYBERTS does business and wonder why doesn't everyone do it like them?

Ken

44Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have ordered from them more than any other place. Great service every time. They are definitely my go to.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
A referee might call me for piling on but I too have had great experience with Seyberts. Actually getting ready to order some small stuff as we speak.

Does AZBilliards get anything if I use the link on the homepage for Marketplace?

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
I will second everything said here about Seyberts. I have made multiple rather large orders in the last few months from them without a single flaw, error or mistake. I understand mistakes can and do happen, but from the numerous feedbacks I've read here and elsewhere, They would not hesitate to make things right.
BIG thumbs up for Seyberts.... :thumbup:

Dopc.

Limpkinw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is great they do a wonderful job I cannot deny that. It is a bummer for us other resellers that they violate manufacture MAP all the time. Little guys have no chance against them. But that said they do a great job for the customers they have.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
It is great they do a wonderful job I cannot deny that. It is a bummer for us other resellers that they violate manufacture MAP all the time. Little guys have no chance against them. But that said they do a great job for the customers they have.

If you'll pardon my ignorance, what do you mean by "manufacture MAP"? Care to educate a common consumer such as myself? I did a search on the term, but the word map (I assume its an acronym for something) just lead me to geographical mapping results.

Dopc.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Tap tap for seyberts. Always perfect and
Fast. I just placed an order from Ozone and they messed it up royally.

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KJ has been a great help to me and others here on AZ! :thumbup:

Seyberts has always been great to me. And, KJ has been nothing but awesome when it comes to cue and shaft work. He has done major cue joint modifications and replicated some custom ring work for me in the past. He is a major reason I look to Seyberts when I'm looking for cue shafts that may need custom work and fitting.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If you'll pardon my ignorance, what do you mean by "manufacture MAP"? Care to educate a common consumer such as myself? I did a search on the term, but the word map (I assume its an acronym for something) just lead me to geographical mapping results.

Dopc.

My guess is minimum asking price.

I'm not even sure if minimum asking prices are legal. Meaning if I buy a product at a wholesale rate, how can anybody prohibit me from taking a loss if I want?

I think manufacturers put together programs like minimum asking prices to make their channel feel good, however it's completely unenforceable. Once a transaction is made, you can't control the sell price of what you already sold.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
My guess is minimum asking price.

I'm not even sure if minimum asking prices are legal. Meaning if I buy a product at a wholesale rate, how can anybody prohibit me from taking a loss if I want?

I think manufacturers put together programs like minimum asking prices to make their channel feel good, however it's completely unenforceable. Once a transaction is made, you can't control the sell price of what you already sold.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

We have gone over MAP pricing a bunch on here. Bottom line it's legal as long as it's not a collusion between wholesalers and retailers to set prices.

Of course you can't enforce the amount of a single transaction. MAP is only what the product should be advertised for. Actual amounts are at the discretion of the buyer and seller. But companies can refuse to sell to retailers who won't adhere to to MAP and advertise accordingly.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Dopc.

It stands for Minimum Advertised Pricing. Basically a policy telling retailers what the minimum price is that they can advertise, not sell, the product for. You can make any deal for a product that you want as it is illegal to set selling prices. But companies can set the advertised offer price using a MAP policy.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
AZB marketplace

I always recommend them to everybody.

Free Shipping, earn points for future order, and good service.

It's a no-brainer !

AND they are a forum sponser, just click the AZB marketplace box on the top bar and browse around.

:cool:

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Seybert's is my "go-to" place for online pool purchases. Never had a single problem.

I did have something backordered once and it took a while to get it sorted out, but it turned out to be lack of communication from a manufacturer-to-Seybert's themselves. Basically an item had been discontinued, but the manufacturer never bothered to contact Seybert's about it. Once Seybert's sourced a new manufacturer, I had my stuff ASAP. It was a simple wooden bead counter with wire that I hung up over in the corner of my pool room.

I just placed an order 2 days ago and I'm expecting it on Monday. Finally decided to get "Toledo Joe's Bustin' One-Pocket", among a few other nick-nacks.

And to be sure, I ALWAYS order $50+ to get free shipping. I'll probably be ordering a new InStroke case this fall, since my "old" InStroke is covered with autographs.

Three big thumbs up for Seybert's!!!

Wait, what............. :)

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
Thanks for the education. I was pretty sure it was an acronym, I just couldn't figure it out. Once I read the first reply, I had a "Duhhhhh" moment, and it all made sense...

Dopc.