Share a room at the US Open ? I have one :)

Ishooteem69

I GOT THE GOLD !
I have a room reserved for the week of the US Open at the Waterfront Norfolk Sheraton where the tournament will take place. My room has 2 queen size beds and is reserved for Saturday night thru Saturday night (8 nights) I paid around $950 for the room. If you want to share the room with me for the week I would offer it for $400 :). I am a 72 year old man coming from Mesa, Arizona -- and a pool player for over 50 years LOL. You can text me or voice if you prefer at 253-298-1224 Thanks :) Steve

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Thats' your mom?

No wonder you hide in pool halls

i think I saw her at the beach

Attachments

• Ton.JPG
    Ton.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 456

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
69, do you require someone to share the room for the entire stay or are you open to sharing for 4 days ( corresponding with the 1 hole ) ? You can PM me if you wish, thanks in advance!

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
69, do you require someone to share the room for the entire stay or are you open to sharing for 4 days ( corresponding with the 1 hole ) ? You can PM me if you wish, thanks in advance!

With the direction this thread is taking, you may have wanted to word this slightly differently... :embarrassed2::embarrassed2:

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
I've been having a bad past few days and kinda in the dumps! I'm glad I opened this thread, it made me laugh!