Shooters Amateur waco, Tx April 16, 2011

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Our next event is April 16th. We had 14 in our first event. Im looking for far more in this event. In this tournament the people who have graduated can play in my tournament BUT and this a big But, you have to give up 2 games on the wire in a race to 7 in the winners, and 1 game on the one loss side. This is the rule if you are gonna play this tournament. Now this is still not an open tournament, but this will open this tournament up to some really strong players. I will do my best to make this as fair as I possibly can, but I know still there will be some who wont agree and thats ok. I am tentatively planning on having this on the middle or last Saturday of the month. April 16, 2011 $50 entry (10 dollar green fees)
Place: Shooter Billiards 528 New Road
Waco, Tx 76710
Advanced Players meeting at Summer Palace At 1030 sharp. Must be present to play this event
*100 payback from the advance players meeting** Race to 7 on the winners *
Race to 5 on the one loss
Graduated players will give up 2 games racing to 7 in the winners
They will give up 1 game racing to 5 on the one loss side.
8ft tables with red circle cue balls and fast fast Gorina cloth. All of these tables have been refelted within the last 4 months.

If you are unsure if you qualify please call or email me and ask. I am also taking signup so shoot me a message or text to get on the list. I will cut this off at 48 players to be able to finish this in 1 day. Any questions dont hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing everyone at this event. I hope it will become another great amateur event.

Frank Cherry
214 697-3601
LPM411@yahoo.com

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpski

I hope you guys will make this one. As you can see from the results we have a pool room that will support this event all the way. Its shaping up that we pool fanatic will have a tournament a weekend. That is a good thing for amateur pool. Just so you know, the guys that have graduated from the amateur ranks so to speak can still play my event. You will have to give up 2 on the wire going to 7 in the winners and 1 on the wire going to 5 in the one loss side. Car Ray played last week and got 4th place giving up this spot. So it is still very doable for you stronger players to win or at the very least get in the money. This is still a non pro event though. Message me to see if you would qualify. I look forward to a full field this month.

FC
214 697-3601

drwhitetrash

Remember this tournament paid out over a thousand for first place with only 14 players. If there's a full field or close this is gonna be a great payday! Good money in the players meeting, the owner adds money and the only money not paid back to the players is the green fee. And all tables have been re-covered in the last 6 months with Gorina cloth...plays just like Simonis. Looking forward to a great turnout!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Remember this tournament paid out over a thousand for first place with only 14 players. If there's a full field or close this is gonna be a great payday! Good money in the players meeting, the owner adds money and the only money not paid back to the players is the green fee. And all tables have been re-covered in the last 6 months with Gorina cloth...plays just like Simonis. Looking forward to a great turnout!
This is true, looking for a great turnout. I was able to network with a lot of strong amateur players at the State BCA championships in Killeen this weekend. Come on out and play in the fun event on great equipment and top notch payday. Message me to get on the list.

Frank

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
This is true, looking for a great turnout. I was able to network with a lot of strong amateur players at the State BCA championships in Killeen this weekend. Come on out and play in the fun event on great equipment and top notch payday. Message me to get on the list.

Frank

bumpskey for Frank!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpski

Hey guys just a couple more days. Looking forward to this one. Should be good.

FC

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpski

Lil bump to the top. You can call or text to get on the list starting tomorrow. I look forward to a great turnout.

Frank
214 697-3601

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lil bump to the top. You can call or text to get on the list starting tomorrow. I look forward to a great turnout.

Frank
214 697-3601

wish i could play man!!! on my home tables......darn the luck i gotta have a bachelor party that same day/night on sixth st in Austin....good luck to all in this great tournament!!!

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results

Who won?..............

Sadly we had a small field due to a lot going on for a lot of the regular players this past weekend, but we still had a good time and paid some good money for an 8 man field. The owner still added 130 to the tournament so I really want to thank Carl Pfenninger the owner of Shooters billiards for his continued support to this event. I really hope that you players will make it down next month to support this event. There is a lot of money that will be put up to win if the players show. Im telling you this will be a great event. I do my best not to put my event in conflict with any other amateur events but it seems it doesnt always work i guess. We will keep trying to put on a first class event with high payouts.

Player Tournament Side pot
Uriah 300 160
Carl P 150

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Any idea when the next one will be Frank? I know a few people who have been interested, but still haven't been able to make it out there.

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea when the next one will be Frank? I know a few people who have been interested, but still haven't been able to make it out there.
Im shooting for the weekend after Vegas tentatively. I have been getting tons of interest but just havent materialized just yet. I know once they come and see the payouts they will keep coming to this event. I have more added money that will be put up when I get it to 32 or more. I hope to get a good field next month.

Frank