Shooter's in Waco Mid Level only 9 Ball September 10th 2011 Players Meeting at 11am

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$50 Entry ($10) Green fee
Calcutta $20 Minimum
8ft Tables - Brunswick Tables/Simonis Cloth
Rack your own
Alternating Breaks
3 foul Rule
Race to 9w/7l
Double Elimination
Must not have gotten a 4th or better in any major tour or tournament

Call Zach
817-808-1519

Shooters
528 N New Rd, Waco, TX 76710

monkeyboy1983

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice.

Count me in i will take off that sat and sun to play, Everyone if you do not show up to this event you hve no idea what your missing out on great tables good food and the bartender chad is easy money lol jk chad.

rctx75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great tourney

Count me in great tourney Zach does a great job moves it along very quick. .
And Zach I believe he did try to give you the 8 lol

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm

I can have the 8 again? hmmm..smells like a set up..did you dump the first time? Kinda making me nervous..i don't play well when I am nervous.

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can have the 8 again? hmmm..smells like a set up..did you dump the first time? Kinda making me nervous..i don't play well when I am nervous.

I was well pretty damn drunk that occasion but I think we can play again but ur too good for the eight...beat the breaks off me last time lol

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm

That water was pretty strong stuff..i dont drink when I run tournaments..but we can go shot for shot and play sometime of u want lol..and no Capt not you...only Chad, lol...i haven't drank in a long time

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results

1st - Only 10 people showed up with 3 days notice
2nd - We played a ring game
3rd - Will be posting the next event within the next couple of days (open 9 ball) Oct 15th :D