Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

vladerp

Pool Room in Lake Geneva, WI

Playing on a restored Wendt table with a ball return system, plenty of Brunswick stuff in the room as well. Chairs, Lights, Bar and a beautiful inlayed cue rack.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is mine

Love this thread

Holy crap. Is that in your house? Why 3 of (what appears tobe) the same table?

Oh- and thhose lights are pretty cool too. Any info to share about them? Age? Bulb type? Lighting result?

Last edited:

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
Holy crap. Is that in your house? Why 3 of (what appears tobe) the same table?

That's any easy one to answer. You play on the one in the middle, the outer tables are for placing your cues on while racking, or to lean against while your opponent is playing.

On a serious note, my guess would be a community or club room. If indeed this is someones house, that is freakin awesome and I want to live there too....

None the less, SMG gets to play in a very nice room.....

Dopc.

Dannydizzan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My room

Wow, some really amazing rooms in here. Some really nice layouts!

Here's mine

1.jpg

2.jpg

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did a little updating this winter. Still need to hang all my art work but.... maybe some will understand.

Went from here:

Regal.jpg

To Here

Compressed Verhoeven.jpg

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had posted these before but in the wrong thread. So for those that may not have seen these, this is my work in progress. Figure two more years and it should be close to finished. I have two more side rooms that aren't in these shots. They will be an arcade room and a separate bar/lounge/tv room.

Attachments

• baseboard.jpg
    baseboard.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,997
  • bathroom before.jpg
    bathroom before.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,176
  • Bathroom.jpg
    Bathroom.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,010
  • foosball.jpg
    foosball.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,027
  • IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,109

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,065
  • IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,006
  • mancave rat.jpg
    mancave rat.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,096
  • Mancave spider.jpg
    Mancave spider.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,091
  • StovePipe.jpg
    StovePipe.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,151

SignManiac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couple of more.

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2,426
  • IMG_1893.jpg
    IMG_1893.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,488
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,435
  • Hustler.jpg
    Hustler.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,389

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To hell with the artwork! Nice upgrade...though I see nothin plugged in?

This was a plan that started 16 years ago. When I built my house I had them put an outlet in the floor to ready it for a my Verhoeven. Its dead center under the table. No ugly cord to trip over.

My wife is a designer so she had say on the table litght. Its 8' with T5HO lamps from Axis Lighting (Picolo). I then put can down lights around the perimeter to help with shadows and augment the light along the rails and corners.

She wouldn't go for the Gabriel Panel Light. I wouldn't have put in the cans if I had that.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a plan that started 16 years ago. When I built my house I had them put an outlet in the floor to ready it for a my Verhoeven. Its dead center under the table. No ugly cord to trip over.

My wife is a designer so she had say on the table litght. Its 8' with T5HO lamps from Axis Lighting (Picolo). I then put can down lights around the perimeter to help with shadows and augment the light along the rails and corners.

She wouldn't go for the Gabriel Panel Light. I wouldn't have put in the cans if I had that.

You are the King then...well, for the first paragraph anyway.

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my basement set up. I opted for an 8' to prevent the poles from obstructing head and foot rail shots.

The wall mounted tables are great. Its a great place to dump your pockets out on and they have notches to lean your cues against. I highly recommend them.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400