Showing off my Gandy Big G LTD

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Patrick Johnson5278432 said:
Those ball return boxes always annoyed me - stick out too far and get in the way of my stance. I guess they don't bother you...?

pj
chgo

A flush mounted box would have been a better design on Gandy's part but i wanted a ball return and figured I'd just have to get used to it. But much to my surprise, I've never been fouled up on it. Must be the design of the Limited model and the angled, under cut of the skirts.

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good question. I'm not sure on the pocket size. They have always bugged me. I tried closing them a bit when I recovered it but I'm still not satisfied. The angles are really awkward too. Especially the corners.

I deal with the same thing on my Gandy as well.The corner pocket andles are definitely

incorrect. Seems to reject plenty of well struck shots. I will get mine fixed soon...I hope :)

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen contacted me a while back and offered to redo the rails. He had some really grest ideas and he was back in Washington at the time. I was absolutely looking forward to meeting him but unfortunately with everything I had going on at the time I couldn't meet. I didn't pay much for the table and I moved it myself and set it up in a heated and insulated workshop till I can get it into a home. (If I were a bachelor, it'd be in my livingroom) but I saved a few $$ on the table so putting a little into it I don't mind and I enjoy tinkering with stuff.