Simonia vs Championship

Roscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We will be recovering our 3 tables in our adult community soon. Someone is suggesting we install the Championship 3030 instead of the Simonis 860 that we currently use.
I'd like to get some professional opinions on the 3030 vs 860.

Now many in the community are just bangers but there are a few of us that are7-9 level and play straight only.

Unfortunately, we get little 'divots' in the cloth by the bangers and it was suggested that the 3030 would take more abuse than the 860.

Thanks for your opinions,
Roscoe

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
We will be recovering our 3 tables in our adult community soon. Someone is suggesting we install the Championship 3030 instead of the Simonis 860 that we currently use.
I'd like to get some professional opinions on the 3030 vs 860.

Now many in the community are just bangers but there are a few of us that are7-9 level and play straight only.

Unfortunately, we get little 'divots' in the cloth by the bangers and it was suggested that the 3030 would take more abuse than the 860.

Thanks for your opinions,
Roscoe
I have the Championship 3030 installed at home. It's a bit faster than 860, and wears way better, due to the nylon in the cloth.

If you want to stick with Simonis, get the 860 HR IMO. I think that the HR also has nylon in the cloth, like the Championship, which makes it wear much better.

I had regular 860 on my home table for a while, and every jump shot, I would see a nice little nick in the cloth. No way I"m ever putting regular 860 on any table of mine.