Simonis X1 Cleaner

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
148   1   0
893da492f432e1d7fccee026ab715b02.jpg

This product works really well. It takes the chalk off the table and cushions.

I have a few available. All brand new.

$89.95 including shipping cost to the CONUS
(I will cover Paypal fees on this one)

a77b8589e310abd07c2808401fc964d8.jpg

3608fdb632ec1d9e547f33d4f919b427.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreaticus

Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
These are available brand new on Amazon Prime all day long for $98 incl 2 day shipping, and don’t have to deal with some unknown joker on the Internet. $75 would make it worth anyone’s time to deal with private messages & paypal gymnastics. Let me know. Cheers

phreaticus

Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
A guy with 2500 posts on an online pool forum is hawking something. A guy with 2300 posts nick named Railbird is vouching for him. The modern pool world is freaking awesome.

(Entertainment value is definitely pretty high, thats for sure!)

Last edited:

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
148   1   0
Pick a chalk today and I will include with the cleaner, many high end ones to pick from !

615b256412af94b5357bd55280b509b3.jpg

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an X1 and there's something puzzling to me. The pad gets slightly blue from chalk but never more than that. I never seem to have to vacuum it off. I've forgotten to use it for long periods of time because I'm starting to think it isn't doing much since I can never see much chalk accumulation.

Not trying to knock your sales just found that curious. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Grimper

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an X1 and there's something puzzling to me. The pad gets slightly blue from chalk but never more than that. I never seem to have to vacuum it off. I've forgotten to use it for long periods of time because I'm starting to think it isn't doing much since I can never see much chalk accumulation.

Not trying to knock your sales just found that curious. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Same here. I just finally thought "well, I must not be doing something right" and put it back in its box. I swear mine won't pick up a damn thing on my Brunswick Centennial felt.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Same here. I just finally thought "well, I must not be doing something right" and put it back in its box. I swear mine won't pick up a damn thing on my Brunswick Centennial felt.
Yep! Thanks. If there is a chalk mark on the cloth the X1 removes it but I have no idea if it goes onto the X1 or into the cloth. I'm thinking into the cloth.