Slyfoxx cue. Anybody have any info?

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this cue from a member here last month. It's a fantastic cue but I cannot find any info about the maker. Apparantly they were in New Jersey and have since closed down and the current address is now a furniture maker.

If anyone here knows anything at all about this cuemaker please tell me what you know.

Here are a some pics of the cue

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this cue from a member here last month. It's a fantastic cue but I cannot find any info about the maker. Apparantly they were in New Jersey and have since closed down and the current address is now a furniture maker.

If anyone here knows anything at all about this cuemaker please tell me what you know.

Here are a some pics of the cue

I still own one. They were one of the early import cues that played good and were real cheap. I bought one with a metal joint for $60, played with it a good while and then traded it in to a major custom cue maker for more than i paid. He thought it was a well made cue. I looked for them maybe a year ago and could find no sign that they are still in business.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I started digging around last night when I first saw the thread and clicked on a auction site and my laptop got a trojan:( watch out. I remember a friend in North Carolina had two Sly Foxx cues and I tried to get one from him but he would not sell or trade.

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started digging around last night when I first saw the thread and clicked on a auction site and my laptop got a trojan:( watch out. I remember a friend in North Carolina had two Sly Foxx cues and I tried to get one from him but he would not sell or trade.
Ebay has a couple slyfoxx cues. The logo on them is different than mine.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
As some one mentioned they were an early import company.
I think I remember them being out of the Sarasoto area of Florida.
Maybe after NJ and NC.
I believe they were related to the family that owns Competition sports out of NY.
Don't quote me on that as I am trying to recollect from 10 years ago.
I have not heard of them lately.
I do not believe there is any connection to slyfoxx cases.
The KaoKao radials I offered you might have given you maybe little better hit.