Smokey Mountain Shoot-out

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
what time sunday

What time does the tournament start back up on sunday ?
Any updates ?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
nympfisher said:
shannon and larry were in the finals when i left

larry in loser's side

carl
Marge just called me and gave me an update.

First set went hill-hill, Larry won.

Second set went hill-hill, Shannon got the trophy.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
Marge just called me and gave me an update.

First set went hill-hill, Larry won.

Second set went hill-hill, Shannon got the trophy.

Congrats Shannon!!!!!!!

TheTablePro

Silver Member
Carl - Mooresville.....just North of Charlotte. My table's an heirloom eh?!?!

I was out in your area last summer. We stayed in Maggie Valley and trekked your way a couple of days.

Robin

No Illusions

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I missed it this year. I sent my flyer in 2 days after I recieved it and still I was too late. It fills up fast its crazy. I heard they'll allow more players next year?

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
any news about this year?

Did a search and this is all I could come up with about the event. Any news about this year? Any links for a site?

Dwight

fasteddienc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No site or info....

This tourney is usually promoted by word of mouth and those that have participated in the past are on a mailing list and receive and entry form in the mail every year. If you will send me a PM thru here to remind me I will post the contact info and you can call and see if it is filled...Normally it is filled within the 1st 2 weeks after the mailings are sent out, but due to economy and entry being $150 this year it is possible it still has openings. It is the weekend of April 24-26 and start that Friday night but you must be prepaid to ensure a spot.

G-UP

Registered
Congrats Shannon. Must of been an awesome match for the simi finals and finals. Wish I could of been there. Was there any recordings of thgis match? I would love to see it.