Snooker in LV?

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
Are there any snooker tables in Las Vegas? Going to be there from the 13th-20th of July and not much of a gambler. Thanks!

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The Las Vegas Cue Club has one table. Locals play "Golf" on it. Very little snooker action. Ask for Henry when you arrive. The owner plays very well. Nice guy. The Cue Club is located off East Sahara at the Commercial Center. Roughly one mile from "The Strip". Good luck.

Lyn

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cardiac kid said:
The Las Vegas Cue Club has one table. ...
Is it covered with snooker cloth or pool cloth? Golf players tend to want impossibly fast cloth.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
Is it covered with snooker cloth or pool cloth? Golf players tend to want impossibly fast cloth.

Hi Bob,

Having helped re-cover the table, I know for sure its Simonis 760. Yes, its is impossibly fast. Most of the snooker players who attended the CanAm challenge at the ACS event commented on the table speed at the Cue Club.

Lyn

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
Thanks, everyone. 760 is what I have at home. I am hopeful that one day before I die I will find and be able to play on a snooker table with napped cloth. May have to have my table recovered. Jackson, when are you going to come out and shoot some balls again?

Cardiac Kid, do you know what the usual schedule is for the golf players?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Most of the time in the late afternoon. Never seen the guys later in the day or night. Henry Nogiec, owner of the Cue Club, is generally around in the afternoon. Look for the black Lexus out front. He's a snooker player from Canada. Might give you a game.

Lyn