So. Florida Pool Rooms

rackemfr9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be staying in West Palm and going as far north and west as Melbourne and down to Tampa. Could I get some heads up on the pool rooms on the way?? I appreciate all feedback.
Thanks in advance

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
West Palm I would recommend Victory Billiards and Grover's Hip Pocket.

Down south just a bit you might be able to get played in Port St Lucie. I think Nathan Rose is top dog over there. I think there is a bar box 8ball tournament in that area on Saturday nights.

Down even further you should hit Hollywood Billiards. Tues nite they have their handicapped tourny and usually 24-50 players show up.

In Miami you should go to Sharpshooters on Thurs night.

In Melbourne you should go to Players. Golden Cue on Babcok st will likely be dead. There is a decent tournament Friday Nights on Merritt Island at Chawkies.

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out Strokers in Palm Harbor (near Tampa). PM me if you want to play some when you're in the area.

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playboy Billiards in Lake Worth south of West Palm about 10 miles. Gold Crowns and a Diamond Table and a couple Billiard tables. They have some good shooters.

rackemfr9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys

I appreciate your help, this will be my 2nd visit to the area. I stopped and played at a couple rooms the last time. I am going for golf and work, not so much for action. Although, if you dont mind cheap action, I like meeting new people. Oh, must be on Tour Edition :D

rackemfr9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
You might check out 15,000 sq. ft. Planet 9-Ball and it's 40+ tables at 11239 West Hillsborough Ave. Tampa, Fl. 813-818-7665. If I'm there,I'll be wearing my Championship Billiard Fabric hat that Allison Fisher autographed for me....
Doug

Smorgass,
Perhaps you wouldnt miss me in my Team Champ gear then, I am planning on Tampa for Fri. You there frequently? Look for me.

rjbigfish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silver Member
uwate said:
West Palm I would recommend Victory Billiards and Grover's Hip Pocket.

Down south just a bit you might be able to get played in Port St Lucie. I think Nathan Rose is top dog over there. I think there is a bar box 8ball tournament in that area on Saturday nights.

Down even further you should hit Hollywood Billiards. Tues nite they have their handicapped tourny and usually 24-50 players show up.

In Miami you should go to Sharpshooters on Thurs night.

In Melbourne you should go to Players. Golden Cue on Babcok st will likely be dead. There is a decent tournament Friday Nights on Merritt Island at Chawkies.

Stuart is north of WPB and this is where Nathan Rose will be if not in WPB. Jupiter has 2 very nice Diamond tables but not much action except on Tuesday nights. There is some moderate 9ball and one pocket action in Vero Beach during the weekday evenings, this is just north of Stuart/Port St Lucie. If you come to Melbourne there is light to moderate action every night at the Golden Cue and almost no action in Players. If you want a game in Melbourne just come to the Golden Cue and have the bartender call in people if no one is there at the time. The tourny in Merrit Island is on Friday nights