So I tried the "See-system" and it was interesting but...

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No you actually lost...So pay
I could give a shit less if you make them,your just not going to do the same on both.:wink:

Same visuals. Same pivot. 1/2 tip

I will present my case as I said.

You can present your debate and the panel can decide.

10/1 on the $$ as I stipulated.

If you do not want to do as I stated then the discussion is over and the window closes.

I will stand behind my word and it is low of you to state that I have lost the bet. I am surprised you would stoop to that tactic.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol..we have a picture and your saying the same,what else do we need?

One has a special ,mystical visual rite?:grin:

The 2 shots are the same for CTE PRO ONE.

Sure, no one is argue the angle difference. Duh!!

CTE PRO ONE could care less about angles.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
The 2 shots are the same for CTE PRO ONE.

Sure, no one is argue the angle difference. Duh!!

CTE PRO ONE could care less about angles.

Stan Shuffett

Im to nice of a guy to argue anymore.Good luck

Take Care Stan

Anthony

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Posted this in the other thread, but the same "argument" is going on here, so I'll post it here also....

Jim, it's just the same arguments worded differently. And, once again, you are trying to put math and 2D graphics to something that is visual. As far as I know, no one has EVER been able to describe human vision mathematically.

You and others are approaching this from the wrong direction. Not very scientific, actually. Here we have an aiming system that works as described. That is a known from example and testimony. For science, pretty much forget the testimony, but we have the testing of the system to show that it does work as described. Now, knowing that, we go backward and try and put it on paper or explain the actual results using math.

So far, no one can. So, does that mean that the system now does not work? NO! It means that your math doesn't work, because we already know the system DOES work, and have proved it in blind tests. So, what can we deduce from this? Only that there is a fault in your examples that so far can not be described. We do not yet know all there is to know on WHY it works, but we DO know that it DOES work. Not being able to describe why does not equate to it does not work. That's a false assumption on the part of many of you that say it can't work. Evidence shows that it does work, you just can't figure out how yet. You can't dismiss the evidence just because you don't understand how the evidence came to be.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Center pocket system :rolleyes:.. CTE is just a word hal came up with for his system, nothing more.
Visuals at a long distance can fool you.(does take much for a 1"1 /8)

Center pocket system!Your wrong .

Take Care Stan....Your going to need a 3rd dvd to tell THE REST OF THE STORY.

Anthony

Actually, CTE PRO ONE has a built in overcut for all cut shots. CTE is better than center pocket.

I will put 10/1 on that as well.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Bingo!

8pack is starting to annoy me more than Duckie.

I wouldnt doubt I probably annoy a lot here.Big deal.:)

I actually like the duck,he is very opinionated and does bring up some interesting things.
Even though I annoy you just keep in mind maybe there mite be something to what im saying ,Who knows, down the road I just might of helped you.:wink:

Take care and thanks for the nice words.

Anthony

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What,no more center pocket and now it has a over cut system built in it.That wasnt said on dvd 1 was it?So now you over cut the ball and just adjust a little bit less?:grin: ...

Anthony -- For a while now, Stan has been claiming that CTE/Pro1 automatically aligns the cue stick for a slight overcut, which compensates for collision-induced throw and sends the OB into the center of the pocket.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What,no more center pocket and now it has a over cut system built in it.That wasnt said on dvd 1 was it?So now you over cut the ball and just adjust a little bit less?:grin:

I dont wanna know anymore ,your making my head hurt.
Listen aiming isnt supposed to be as hard as your making it.

Im done ,put a fork in me.:)

Anthony

PS keep your money,you've worked hard for it.

My respect for you just went south because you are not being honest about the bet I offered you. ( I would not stoop to do anyone that way.)

The system has not changed .

You are correct in that I said CENTER POCKET on DVD1. But what I did not say was that what created center pocket shots was the over cut that is built into the system as it ties into the geometry of a table. This is great news.

I discovered this fact 1 year ago and that new info was my impetus for DVD2, NOT because the system has changed.

I am sorry you are upset that you can't debate me on the subject. You are not the only one that that wants CTE to not be what it is. There are a few people that want to see me fail with this major advancement that is changing the game and will eventually change it large-scale.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Anthony -- For a while now, Stan has been claiming that CTE/Pro1 automatically aligns the cue stick for a slight overcut, which compensates for collision-induced throw and sends the OB into the center of the pocket.

My respect for you just went south because you are not being honest about the bet I offered you. ( I would not stoop to do anyone that way.)

The system has not changed .

You are correct in that I said CENTER POCKET on DVD1. But what I did not say was that what created center pocket shots was the over cut that is built into the system as it ties into the geometry of a table. This is great news.

I discovered this fact 1 year ago and that new info was my impetus for DVD2, NOT because the system has changed.

I am sorry you are upset that you can't debate me on the subject. You are not the only one that that wants CTE to not be what it is. There are a few people that want to see me fail with this major advancement that is changing the game and will eventually change it large-scale.

Stan Shuffett

Sorry you feel the way you do I have nothing but respect for you.You stick up for what you feel is rite and thats all we can do.Me not agreeing with you dosnt mean I dont respect you.I understand why you feel the way you do.

I dont want to see anything fail,im all for new ideals.
I manually pivot so I see the true visuals maybe,who knows

Anthony

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry you feel the way you do I have nothing but respect for you.You stick up for what you feel is rite and thats all we can do.Me not agreeing with dosnt mean I dont respect you.I understand why you feel the way you do.

Anthony

You have advanced an untruth about me that I owe or owed you money on a lost bet.
Simply untrue. Now, you took the liberty to say that about me on this forum for all to see. You should undo that while it's fresh.

All is good otherwise.

Stan Shuffett

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry you feel the way you do I have nothing but respect for you.You stick up for what you feel is rite and thats all we can do.Me not agreeing with dosnt mean I dont respect you.I understand why you feel the way you do.

Anthony

It's fine to disagree, but at least provide some sort of evidence to strengthen your side of the debate.

I'm still waiting on the gaps you mentioned.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
:smile:
It's fine to disagree, but at least provide some sort of evidence to strengthen your side of the debate.

I'm still waiting on the gaps you mentioned.

Sorry i just have hard time giving away something that i worked so hard on.I want to and I will tell you its not a magic bullet but you wll find yourself
not ducking to many hard shots,which will cost you.:)

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

but you wll find yourself

I agree with this. Pro-one gives you supreme confidence to shoot every shot, but not every shot should be taken. Sometimes its better to play safe. Stan and Stevie have both said this.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sorry i just have hard time giving away something that i worked so hard on.I want to and I will tell you its not a magic bullet but you wll find yourself

So what are the gaps in CTE?

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just trying to help.can you run a rack???

It doesn't help when you have it wrong.

Maybe resist the urge to give advice when the users and inventor of Pro One say you are wrong.

It's highly improbable that everyone is wrong and you are right.