Stan shuffet and cte pro one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
This thread was dead on 11-18-17. Some curious user bumped it up asking for some info and then some asshole comes in and starts making snarky remarks about CTE, again.

Begone, troll.
Actually, I do apologize - not for anything I said, but for mistakenly replying to a months-old post. Sleeping dogs...

pj
chgo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
patrick and dan
my 2 cents is you will never convert those who dont want to get converted
STAY OUT OF THEIR DISCUSSIONS
everyone is alowed their point of view
i am NOT advocated your or the cte ers right or wrong just listen to john lennon
while you were away there were less flames and more discussions among like thinking minds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yU0JuE1jTk
just
LET IT BE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-CCvwn1is
jmho
icbw

Last edited:

BurritoBandido

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It took me some time to understand the CTE process, but ball pocketing is becoming a breeze now TBH. Some shots are almost automatic! I think it’s amazing what Stan has done with CTE Pro one...it takes work tho. You don’t grind, you don’t shine.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have this cte pro one for sale or know where a copy is available. I would like to check out the system debated in this thread.
PS I don't use any system for aiming.

FREE YOUTUBE TRUTH SERIES BY STAN SHUFFETT are coming along with the BOOK on CTE PRO ONE, so you'll have everything you want for free to see if you like it and then you can buy the book if you do.

I'll just say, for now, that it is the best aiming system that I personally used, and I have tried and used them all, it does not have any holes and it is a professional way of aiming.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
patrick and dan
i am NOT advocated your or the cte ers right or wrong just listen to john lennon
while you were away there were less flames and more discussions among like thinking minds
just
LET IT BE
jmho
icbw
I'd be happy to let CTE snowflakes have their censored "safe space" where nobody can question CTE or do anything but praise it - let's say in any thread with CTE in the title.

As long as they're not allowed to mention CTE in any other threads.

pj <- fair's fair
chgo

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
BOO HOO. I can't get cte to work. Therefore it doesn't work. The users are lying and plan on disrupting the pool playing world. Must stop them.

Get a life.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And judging by the stuff you post about CTE you don't know much about the science and logic of it. How is that an insult and your comment about Dr. Dave's knowledge isn't?

Again, good luck with it.

pj
chgo

Cause Dr. Dave is on record as saying he has never put much time into CTE and has no real working knowledge of it. His website is full of quotes from non users who never actually learned it. Just baseless opinions, like you've had for years

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Cause Dr. Dave is on record as saying he has never put much time into CTE and has no real working knowledge of it. His website is full of quotes from non users who never actually learned it. Just baseless opinions, like you've had for years
After all these years I don't think you know what my baseless opinion is.

Go ahead, give it a shot. I'll be honest.

pj
chgo

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
Frankly, since you don't understand it and can't do it, who cares about your opinion. What makes you think you have anything of value?

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
Nah, you may subconsciously want to believe that though. I just don't care about the opinion of a clueless blowhard when he opines on something he doesn't understand.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
patrick and dan
just
LET IT BE
jmho
icbw

Many folks , including myself, find Pat's comments interesting, germane, and technically worthy. You don't have to agree with them... you can certainly choose to Ignore them... and in any case you should be aware that this is a *discussion forum* and posters rarely (if ever) agree.

You want a song to consider? Try this one on for size:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--DbgPXwLlM
Particularly the line that goes: "Silence like a cancer grows."

Lou Figueroa

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Many folks , including myself, find Pat's comments interesting, germane, and technically worthy. You don't have to agree with them... you can certainly choose to Ignore them... and in any case you should be aware that this is a *discussion forum* and posters rarely (if ever) agree.

Lou Figueroa

lou
i consider patrick a friend
he knows a sh*t load about pool (sphereologist,,:D )
but why he keeps beating his head against the cte ers i dont understand
or people like cookie monster or vorpal cue who keep up the flame
its like the people who think a ring in their nose or eyebrow makes them more attractive
i dont get get it but i dont preach to them
my opinion is let the beleivers beleive
and each group should stay out of the others discussions
jmho
icbw
p.s. i liked simon and garfield growing up
p.p.s.i just listened to the link
what a great video of them
such tight harmony
thanks lou for posting that
sorry to go off topic
carry on men

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd be happy to let CTE snowflakes have their censored "safe space" where nobody can question CTE or do anything but praise it - let's say in any thread with CTE in the title.

As long as they're not allowed to mention CTE in any other threads.

pj <- fair's fair
chgo

Patrick,

this is your very last chance.

There won't be further warnings nor conversations.
Another bash will see a permanent ban.

Please consider your options.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Patrick,

this is your very last chance.

There won't be further warnings nor conversations.
Another bash will see a permanent ban.

Please consider your options.

why dont you warn vorpal cue and cookie man too ??
for the record i have no dog in this race

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

100% agree! I must admit I never actually knew the lyrics of that song until I saw them on that video. It's one of the few songs that becomes even more interesting and beautiful when you know what they are singing! lol.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lou
i consider patrick a friend
he knows a sh*t load about pool (sphereologist,,:D )
but why he keeps beating his head against the cte ers i dont understand
or people like cookie monster or vorpal cue who keep up the flame
its like the people who think a ring in their nose or eyebrow makes them more attractive
i dont get get it but i dont preach to them
my opinion is let the beleivers beleive
and each group should stay out of the others discussions
jmho
icbw
p.s. i liked simon and garfield growing up
p.p.s.i just listened to the link
what a great video of them
such tight harmony
thanks lou for posting that
sorry to go off topic
carry on men

Well, Larry, I think everyone (except for the baby seals, lol) can add something of value to almost any discussion. So what if someone comments on why a system cannot be as it is described? So what if the believers will not be swayed? There are others that will find the give and take (or maybe just the give, lol) of interest and value.

We all can ignore -- or Ignore -- those we do not agree with, or cannot abide. What's important is the ongoing conversation. Everyone just patting themselves on the back is pretty boring and certainly doesn't further knowledge.

In science, and in art, we all get a bit further by questioning.

Lou Figueroa

Status
Not open for further replies.