Super rare Balabushka all original

Maq1679

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This may not be the fanciest Balabushka but it is extremely rare for several reasons. First off it is a very early George with his original nylon wrap (extremely rare) feel free to look at all 3 Blue books and you will see how rare nylon wraps were for Balabuska. Secondly is that it has white phenolic joint collar and shaft collars. Lastly it has an acrylic butt sleeve. Read the last paragraph of Pete Tascarella's LOA and ask yourself how many times you've seen an LOA from Pete Tascarella describing it's rarity. This cue is completely original and straight both together and apart; I am considering selling it but haven't put it up for sale as of yet.

Ryan
Maq1679 IMG_2367 (1).jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2364 (1).jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
This may not be the fanciest Balabushka but it is extremely rare for several reasons. First off it is a very early George with his original nylon wrap (extremely rare) feel free to look at all 3 Blue books and you will see how rare nylon wraps were for Balabuska. Secondly is that it has white phenolic joint collar and shaft collars. Lastly it has an acrylic butt sleeve. Read the last paragraph of Pete Tascarella's LOA and ask yourself how many times you've seen an LOA from Pete Tascarella describing it's rarity. This cue is completely original and straight both together and apart; I am considering selling it but haven't put it up for sale as of yet.

Ryan

Maq1679View attachment 444756

View attachment 444758

View attachment 444759

View attachment 444760

View attachment 444761

That's a really neat one!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool!

I really dig the look and character of the older ones.

If that cue could talk....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rarity doesn't matter to me very much when it comes to pool cues.
I know in art it adds lots of value. Just look at what a Picasso is worth.

Basically I have to like the design of the cue or it does not matter one bit.
I want a Hercek cue very badly but I've got to like the look of the pool cue.
If I like the appearance, only then do I check the specifications to verify if
the cue is one I'd want to own and play with. So I do not consider myself
a collector of cues because those are the folks where rarity really matters.

Without a doubt, this cue is one that collectors will admire and envy a lot.

Matt B.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Very nice. One of George's early ones. We don't see too many of these that we haven't seen before.

All the best,
WW

Maq1679

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks bud. Have a great New Years. Actually Happy New Years to everyone that posted on this threa.
Ryan

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good God that's perfect. I'm an absolute sucker for an old school no-nonsense cue. Love it!

Maq1679

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been under the weather with the flu but if I'm able I may bring this Bushka and my Gus piloted ivory jointed, original leather wrapped Szamboti to the DCC.

Ryan