Sweet Capone

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Putting a feeler out. May trade my "test hit only" Capone. I may trade up or down...or may throw some money with the trade. Looking for a NICE scruggs.

The Capone has 2 shafts...and the pics dont do the colors justice. The red really pops next to the ebony. All white is ivory. Black lizard wrap. Cue is mint. Other specs available later (havent weighed or measured yet).

Attachments

• capone 1.jpg
    capone 1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 948
  • capone 2.jpg
    capone 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 946
  • capone 3.jpg
    capone 3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 947

chippyboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Putting a feeler out. May trade my "test hit only" Capone. I may trade up or down...or may throw some money with the trade. Looking for a NICE scruggs.

The Capone has 2 shafts...and the pics dont do the colors justice. The red really pops next to the ebony. All white is ivory. Black lizard wrap. Cue is mint. Other specs available later (havent weighed or measured yet).

Price please?

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dunno....I was looking/hoping for more of a trade deal. If I were to say what I'd LIKE to get for it...I'd say $1800 shipped. It really is gorgeous. ;)

I tried to take some better pics:

Attachments

• capone 4.jpg
    capone 4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 759
  • capone 5.jpg
    capone 5.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 756
  • capone 6.jpg
    capone 6.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last one. Sorry to the moderators if I posted too many.

(Any weird marks you can find are either dust, or lighting..I stink at taking pics...lol)

Attachments

• capone 7-1.jpg
    capone 7-1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 750

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks RADAR. It hits STRONG !!! The black against the red is deeeeeep...lol. :grin:

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Couple nice offers....not the Scruggs I'm looking to add money for tho. To the top please.