Tabble pics 5

mechanic/player

Silver Member
Just posting pics of tables that I do, this was a move in re-install 8' Beach with Gorina Basalt with a wicker finish frame.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

mechanic/player

Silver Member
Thanks Jay, I returned to finish this table today, I was first there 3 weeks ago and when we got to the point of installing the pocket castings they were nowhere to be found. So it sat for 3 weeks until the box with the missing parts was found.

I went there today to finish it ,long story short the dog bit me twice, I cussed the dog and the owner,scared the dog and the owner,never saw neither one again and then when I finished I said goodbye politely to the nice lady(his wife) and left .:cool:

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Why can you see every spot on the playing surface where the blinds were laid out, after the table was finished?

mechanic/player

Silver Member
The other half of the room is under construction, the owner is leaving for Oregon tommorow for a month, they didn't bother to cover it or anything else in the room and to tell you the truth after the dog bit me I wasn't going to clean it.

scruffy1

Silver Member
The other half of the room is under construction, the owner is leaving for Oregon tommorow for a month, they didn't bother to cover it or anything else in the room and to tell you the truth after the dog bit me I wasn't going to clean it.

I Dont blame ya! I would of told her, "Johnny Cochran jr. will be in touch!LOL.

TableTek

Silver Member
I'd just have to bite the dog back...in front of the owner:D

Glen,
You know I respect you and your work, but when you say things like that it is just too tempting! I have thought of a couple smart ass remarks... listed below in order of creation.

1) King Cobra vs Dog: at least it will be easy to identify who bit whom and where.

2) You might be getting a little long in the tooth to bit em back!

3) If you each bit the other and each lost a tooth, who would be more upset?

4) Do they make special dentures for attacking dogs?

And I'm out....

All in good fun, have a good night!

THAT'S FUNNY! LMAO :p :p

Last edited:

mechanic/player

Silver Member
whew! It's been a long time since I had a table scheduled everyday but this week there back.Today I moved this table from one room to the new man cave room and then went and moved an internet table from the driveway to the room it is to be installed in,Tuesday I'll return and install it .more pics on the way.

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Hey Bob,
Looks nice as usual. I did a very similiar table that BilliardEx used to offer but has since phased it out. How did the corner miters of the rails come together? I ask because the one I did the miters were not cut the same and there were huge gaps. I had to have it re-cut and finished than I assembled it.

mechanic/player

Silver Member
This was a Cuszoom table first one I have done and they fit pretty good, I have seen some like this be off by far before, I only had to redrill 1 rail bolt hole in the frame. I hope to see you guys at the SBE but I've been working part time with a friend so if I go it will be last minute on Sunday to watch the finals.

PICT0016.jpg

Last edited:

TheTablePro

Silver Member
Nice clean work Bob!!

Did you get a move job a few months back of a 10' snooker table in your area? I sent someone to you and hope they contacted you.

Robin

mechanic/player

Silver Member
This table has dragged on since Christmas,I thought I'd never finish it ,Paprika Forthsman cloth, Sterling table. So glad she liked the color.:bow-down:

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

Dartman

Silver Member
This table has dragged on since Christmas,I thought I'd never finish it ,Paprika Forthsman cloth, Sterling table. So glad she liked the color.:bow-down:

There's a color for every taste. Next Brite Pink request I get I'll send em your way. :grin:

mechanic/player

Silver Member
I replaced the side frame panel on this Camden today that was damaged in shipping, 8' Brunswick Camden with Olive Titan cloth.

PICT0002a.jpg

PICT0003a.jpg

PICT0004a.jpg

PICT0005a.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

mechanic/player

Silver Member
Well this is my 7th and last table this month, lets hope for better weather in March and a few more tables next month. This is a 8' Brunswick Allenton, Chestnut finish, Merlot Titan cloth . It's in a model home for a local builder.

PICT0009a.jpg

PICT0010a.jpg

PICT0011a.jpg

PICT0012a.jpg

PICT0014a.jpg