Tactical Chalker giveaway!!

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
Looking to give away 2 of my new chalk holders. Whichever 2 people here on AZB give me the most convincing argument as to why they deserve a chalk holder, will get one. All that I ask is that they use them, and give me some honest feedback on them. Click the link to take a look at them. 2 most compelling stories by 11:59 p.m. Friday Nov. 5th.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=207183

OK - WHO WANTS ONE?

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
If I were to have one of your fancy chalk holders, I wouldn't wear out the back pocket of my jeans anymore.

It takes about 4 months. After the 2nd month, my jeans are relegated to the "only for pool" part of my closet because the hem at the top of the pocket is frayed. After that it's all down hill for them.

Also when I don't wear jeans I keep chalk in my front pocket. this results in the lining of my pocket to turn blue, anything kept in that pocket also turns blue.

I've also found that my front pockets are more prone to developing holes so I lose a lot of change.

Please save me from this fate.

Sincerely SGM

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
most compelling story . . .

I was once hill-hill in a race to seven 9ball match .
The shot was a long cut to the corner .
I sighted carefully , drew back , and smoothly stroked .
The next sound I heard was the dreaded TING as I miscued . . . .
I regret to this day not taking the time to use one of PoolTablePro's Tactical Pocket Chalkers before that critical shot . . . . .

DID I WIN ?
DID I WIN ?
HUH? HUH?
DID I WIN ?
OH GOD THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME !!
DID I WIN ?!?

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Eric Crisp (Sugartree Cues) calls me the "Go-Go Gadget Poolplayer" I think I can give you an honest review feedback. Here is a link to the chalk holders I currently have. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=100348

I have actually moved away from chalk holders with sticks and magnets, etc because they were always falling out of my pocket. My current favorite is a stingray Chalkys-by-ken with a security key clip.

I would even be willing to not only use your holder but I will show your holder to other league members and could probably get you some additional customers.

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not afraid to post here that I think I love you:D No in all seriousness if you could get one to me in th next couple of weeks I am going over to the UK for the Mosconi Cup. While there I will be meeting up with many old friends and colleagues from the Snooker and Pool World, a couple with businesses dealing in Snooker & Pool. I would be happy to pass on a business card and sample or leaflet and let them see the product.

Paul

zy112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can not afford to keep ruining shorts as I place my chalk in my front right pocket. When using Blue Diamond, I ruined a pair of shorts in one night. From that point on, I wore those shorts when playing pool so I don't ruin more pairs. Obviously, this reduces wordrobe options too:)

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
My son would like one for his school project he is doing I have added a link.
I can use it after he is done with it, and give feed back from my leagues.......I can ship it back when done. If you have a buisness card he would like that also....OTB

My son posted on your other thread.........OTB

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=206219

Last edited:

midstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to get one from you. My story is for future use as a safety device.

Im leaving to go hunting 11/13. We hunt and then head to the tavern and shoot some every night during season. Obivously you would not want me to pass out up in my stand without my PARACHORD safety harness. This chalking device would be used all season. At the tavern to chalk, and as a safety device in the field. Getting this would/could be a life saver!!!
Another possible senario my four wheeler gets stuck up in the mountains. What am i to do? My chain is nowhere to be found! Good thing i remembered to bring the tactical chalker with me.

Maybe because i won top gun and mvp in my apa league. I will send you a autographed picture of the patches and trophys. lmao

Last edited:

Rotarded

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do I deserve one? Let's see.....I'm unlucky!

I consider this a contest of sorts. I never win contests/raffles/drawings/etc.

In my last pool tournament the guy I sent into the losers bracket made it to the finals by having 3 opponents forfeit. I made it to the semis before I was eliminated by my first loss.

15 years of company Christmas parties, giving away Plane tickets, TVs, Electronics, etc. I have only won a bottle of wine. (I'm the freakin' Food and Beverage Director)

I broke up with my girlfriend (now wife) 3 days before she won a $10,000 shopping spree. She called me from the limo to taunt me.

I've never won a football pool, square, etc. I quit years ago.

I've been a finalist in a car, and in a house giveaway.......Nope!

I'm blessed with what I have achieved and earned in life and in no way do I want for anything, except to get lucky...once.

abie10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play with people that love accessories...a bunch of APA league players that have all the crazy pocket markers, chalk holders, shooting gloves, fancy vests....they'll be dying to get their hands on one of these :)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't hurt-to ask

They look very sturdy and handsome and strong.

How much to knit a matching sock large enough to hold two pool balls snugly, with enough 'ankle' length to knot securely above the balls and again at the top for a secure swinging handle? Theoretically, that is.

JK

been watching too much Sopranos.

Take care-nice looking product. Far more practical than the lanyards , bolo ties and key chains we used to make at summer camp.

If selected-if we can request colors-may I have black/blue please.

thank you

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got fitted for my tux 2 nights ago,everything was going perfect till the dreaded mirror test,something just wasnt right & the old russan taylor noticed it also & then he gasps,"yed needs zee tactical chalker",so thats where we stand.Help make me the best dressed man,dont make me go 1/2 naked & miss my shot at a GQ centerfold.If i win i owe all my success to the happy couple,Jay & Eric

Last edited:

Banks

Banned
After growing accustomed to a pocket chalker, I end up groping my own butt if I'm without it at the table.

Do you really want people to watch me grope myself at the table? 'Nuf said.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If I win I will post a Review & Critique after two weeks use. I play 6 days a week so it will get a workout!

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because if you don't give me one I will come to your house and as soon as you open your door I will SWEEP THE LEG!

Urthred

Registered
Why should I get one? Because when i play in public areas i used to set the chalk on the rail only to have various Bangers, children, and possibly leprechauns (this might just be because it was St. Patrick's Day and I was a little drunk). This has happened many times till now i keep it in my case causeing blue dust to get everywhere inside and me to wear out my shoes walking (occasionally wobbling) over to it to chalk. Now if I had one of those mighty fine Tatical Chalker holders there that wouldn't be the problem and i could continue to shoot in peace.

JSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chalker

I have been thinking about getting one of these, to hide my blue diamond chalk in, so no one knows I have an edge!!!! SEND IT QUICK!!! Thanks,JSS

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I deserve one of your new chalk holders because my sister won the Gates Brown lookalike contest. For those that do not know who Gates Brown is, google the Detroit Tiger's roster in the late 60s early 70's.

That statement won playoff tickets for the 1972 Am League playoffs so I thought I'd try it, too.

But on a serious note: the fact that you use two different colors would allow you to market this to universities around the country using their school colors. There is a big market for school products sold to their students/alums/favorite teams. Michigan colors are maize & blue just in case you were going to make one for me. :)

dave