Taom Chalk

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
has anyone heard if they are going to make the V10 in blue any time soon.??

Not yet.

TipWilson

10+ months of abuse. Avg 10hrs of play per week. Replacement ordered.

I'll save it for emergencies
20230612_172453.jpg

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First cylinder of V10, I purchased was in Jan of 22. Now on my second cylinder and about half way through it in June of 23. I play at least 1 hour or more a day. Still find this the best chalk for use on a home table, it's every bit as good as Masters and I like them both, but you will never see
this take the place of Masters in a poolroom . If I owned the room it would, and I would not have the chalk on the rail for customers to use
the chalk would hang from a cord over head attached to a chalk holder, just to keep it from walking away. It does everything you would want from Masters, but to me, one thing it does that the Masters can't ,,the V10 will keep your table clean , your hands clean and the area around
your table will no longer have blue dust settling all around.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
First cylinder of V10, I purchased was in Jan of 22. Now on my second cylinder and about half way through it in June of 23. I play at least 1 hour or more a day. Still find this the best chalk for use on a home table, it's every bit as good as Masters and I like them both, but you will never see
this take the place of Masters in a poolroom . If I owned the room it would, and I would not have the chalk on the rail for customers to use
the chalk would hang from a cord over head attached to a chalk holder, just to keep it from walking away. It does everything you would want from Masters, but to me, one thing it does that the Masters can't ,,the V10 will keep your table clean , your hands clean and the area around
Cleanest chalk I ever used. I bought a cube in February 2022 and play 2 hours a day. It is half gone-

-dj

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i dont want to start another tip thread and this thread obviously gets taom chalk user traffic
so if you have experience with the taom tips please pm me your experiences
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dont want to start another tip thread and this thread obviously gets taom chalk user traffic
so if you have experience with the taom tips please pm me your experiences
thanks in advance
Didn't even have an idea they were making tips. Well just have to have a go, and see how them things stack up, while using their chalk.
Thanks for the tip on the tips.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Iron City Billiards has signs all over the room saying “Blue Chalk Only”.
When I did a masse the tip left a green smudge on the tournament blue cloth, so the V-10 isn’t completely clean.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
When I did a masse the tip left a green smudge on the tournament blue cloth, so the V-10 isn’t completely clean.
Playing one pocket, I notices some green marks on the foot rail pretty much every time. The cue ball ends up on that rail a lot, and it's pretty easy to brush the rail with your tip when the cue ball is on it, apparently.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course you won’t. lol you can get a gross of masters for the price of 1 piece . That would be silly.