TAR's New T-Shirts

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just want to say that I am not associated in any way w/TAR, just a fan of what they do and what they bring into our living rooms. So what could I do to help them? Buy their PPV (& I will once the SVB v. Dennis O is set), purchase merchandise or donate? I opted to look at their t-shirts and bought the DCC Rules t-shirt. It is a crack up :).

They have 3 posted: updated TAR shirt; Joe Rogan channeling Earl t-shirt ;); & the new DCC Rules t-shirt. Each $20 including shipping in the US I'm guessing. if you haven't seen them, I urge you to take a look and support TAR in any way you can. Here's a link to make it easy: http://theactionreport.net/category.sc?categoryId=35.

Note, Justin said they would not ship until Feb some time, so be patient.

Thanks for reading this. I hope they do well at this year's DCC.

Thanks TAR!

Dave

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's pretty funny. I think it's cool he's going to make it a shirt. It is posted on the back wall real big in the TAR room. I got a chuckle reading it the other night.

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have to say i have every shirt they have had that was not black. and would buy more but i dont want anymore black t-shirts. So please put out another color shirt..please

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
i have to say i have every shirt they have had that was not black. and would buy more but i dont want anymore black t-shirts. So please put out another color shirt..please

I"d like to see some more Blue t-shirts from TAR. Particularly in a 5XLT or 6XLT.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Can I just make my own TAR shirt in the color I like and give them $20 next time I see them.

Because I don't want any more black shirts either.

The TAR Rules shirt is frigging hilarious.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know they sell a lot and get a tonne of requests for bigger shirts, but whats a guy gotta do to find a medium!?

Hopefully one shows up at derby, cuz large aint gonna do it! (to be honest, medium is stretching it, should be a small)

The new shirts look awesome and I cant wait to get mine!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Black tee with white letters shows up good in a room full of people , But i do feel other colors would be great .....

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know they sell a lot and get a tonne of requests for bigger shirts, but whats a guy gotta do to find a medium!?

Gain weight like the rest of us. :wink:

I agree with the others about the black shirts. I've got too many black shirts & really don't care to have another one. That being said, even if the rules shirt only comes in black, I'm still going to get it. That's good stuff! :grin:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Black is slimming. I gain 15lbs wearing a red shirt, 20lbs in a green shirt and 50lbs in a white shirt.

Most pool players prefer black shirts because of chalk getting on the shirt.