Tascarella Full Splice Wrapless

biker2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
This gem is now my league player. Can't believe the lack of interest at the price offered.

Last edited:

doitneatly

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
please forgive my ignorance - what does "full splice" mean?

(I suspect merely asking this question is a giveaway that I can't afford this lovely cue :)

biker2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
please forgive my ignorance - what does "full splice" mean?

(I suspect merely asking this question is a giveaway that I can't afford this lovely cue :)

A full splice cue is made of two pieces of wood which are seamlessly joined together along the points.

2 day bump!!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
This cue is tempting..i'd be saying i'll take it if there wasn't the MOP Dot inlay and that it was a Bumperless Hoppe! Importantly you're a great guy to deal with so i know i'd be getting a heck of a deal :smile:

biker2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Disappointed this awesome player has not sold at the price previously listed. Another price drop to $2300.

Quick Shot

chris L
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would be a buyer if I could sell some of mine send me your info in my profile so I have it when or if my items sell thanks Quickshot

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
That is a hell of a price for a Tascarella in the condition you describe. A new fullsplice like that would be in the $3,700.00 range today. GLWS. Martin

biker2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
That is a hell of a price for a Tascarella in the condition you describe. A new fullsplice like that would be in the $3,700.00 range today. GLWS. Martin

Martin - Thank you for the comment. Not sure if I should feel bad for the state of the market or happy no one jumped at the low price offered. Used it tonight and it plays stellar. Bump for all Tascarellas out there. Mine is no longer available.

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Wrong time

Just the wrong time for me. In February I probably would pull the trigger if still available. Definitely was priced extremely well.