Tascarella owners club only entire here !

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A few Tascs...

Tascs 11.11.jpg

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I'm surprised, well I'm actually very surprised that they built a wrapless ebony on ebony blank.... Stunning cue.
I ordered this ebony into rosewood from a blank that was ready at Pete's Going to be a simple hoppe player, just 4 diamonds in the points like Jamie's cue above.
Should have it first part of next year-

-dj
image0.jpeg

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
just took this in on trade and does anyone know what the wood is?

it is much lighter than most of the pics. The lizard wrap isd also lighter. Will be getting listed for sale so keep an eye out if interested. All straight and like new.

Attachments

• Tasc-MW-full.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Tasc-MW-full-2.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full-2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Tasc-MW-full-3.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full-3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Tasc-MW-logo.jpg
    Tasc-MW-logo.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 68
  • Tasc-MW-wrap.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Tasc-MW-wrap-back.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap-back.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 73

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just took this in on trade and does anyone know what the wood is?

it is much lighter than most of the pics. The lizard wrap isd also lighter. Will be getting listed for sale so keep an eye out if interested. All straight and like new.
Nice looking player 👌

Is it Olivewood?

shooter_Hans

I am at lost what I want to build in terms of colors and rings.

Nothing to elaborate but don't know what veneer colors to choose and where to place a ring(s). Two at the bottom or one at the bottom or one at the top of the wrap.

One MOP diamond at each point. Alternating diamond-dot-diamond combo on the bottom.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

Nothing to elaborate but don't know what veneer colors to choose and where to place a ring(s). Two at the bottom or one at the bottom or one at the top of the wrap.

One MOP diamond at each point. Alternating diamond-dot-diamond combo on the bottom.
This thread has 22 pages of examples and you can go off the usual build script if none of these do it for you. His standard ring choices are the .30 thick silver rings or the stitch rings which always look nice imo when they use a color from one of the veneers for the little stitch. A bushka ring always looks badass imo just forward of the wrap, Are u going with 4 ebony points? Flame veneers have been done so much but they do also look badass on Pete's ebony cues.

You can customize it however you want, maybe splurge on some upgraded rings like these???

Attachments

• Tasc-Gold-wrap-forward2.jpg
    Tasc-Gold-wrap-forward2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Tasc-Gold-buttsleeve-full.jpg
    Tasc-Gold-buttsleeve-full.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 40

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member

I prefer wrapless fullsplice hoppe's. Not many builders do their own fullsplice these days, but Pete still does. Full splice take longer, at least, when i spoke them last a number of years ago. Back than the difference was 1year for a full splice, verses 6m for a 4 pointer.

I still remeber Pete asking why i wanted a full splice, and i said they just feel better to me. He said "me too".

shooter_Hans

I prefer wrapless fullsplice hoppe's. Not many builders do their own fullsplice these days, but Pete still does. Full splice take longer, at least, when i spoke them last a number of years ago. Back than the difference was 1year for a full splice, verses 6m for a 4 pointer.

I still remeber Pete asking why i wanted a full splice, and i said they just feel better to me. He said "me too".
He gave me a quote and timeframe. 12-18 months. I offered to buy a guy’s Tasc on Reddit but he declined but told me he got his in 3 months.

My pending quote is for an all ebony 4 pointer with one ring. Leather wrap but I forget what it was. I grabbed a picture and said I want the exact one. Really unique.

I’m thinking of changing It to a more traditional ebony into Birdseye maple if it’s a little quicker. With linen wrap.

I want points that have the gradient look. Where it looks like it starts to change colors as it reaches the point. Like a flame but different color flame.

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
He gave me a quote and timeframe. 12-18 months. I offered to buy a guy’s Tasc on Reddit but he declined but told me he got his in 3 months.

My pending quote is for an all ebony 4 pointer with one ring. Leather wrap but I forget what it was. I grabbed a picture and said I want the exact one. Really unique.

I’m thinking of changing It to a more traditional ebony into Birdseye maple if it’s a little quicker. With linen wrap.

I want points that have the gradient look. Where it looks like it starts to change colors as it reaches the point. Like a flame but different color flame.
Nice. I dont believe the timeframe would change if you changed the woods. 12-18months is a pretty standard response, depending on schedule and the time he likes let things settle. I feel he may over estimate timelines with new people, and than finish early making everyone happy. Just a feeling i have, so dont take it as gospel.