RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Poor form on some people account for sure
2far.gif

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Congratulations to Jeanette and George on the birth of their daughter Savannah! May God bless your family and keep you all healthy and happy!

Williebetmore...Are the Breedloves living in Indy still or in Tampa? I thought they had moved to Tampa last spring.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

SL,
The whole clan is still in Indy; as with everything surrounding the Black Widow, the planned move was suffused with chaos (and real estate issues). They still plan on moving to Tampa area late this year or early next. While the whole process has been an ordeal for them; from a selfish standpoint it has been great for me (more pool with GB and JL - though JL hasn't played since DCC...but she does coach....think R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket...but not so kind and forgiving:)....definitely a different coaching style than you or Mark or Jerry...our first regular game after the pregnancy is TODAY...wish me luck...).

The photo of the new baby in the article was taken on the doorstep of Betmore's Basement, you really need to stop by some time as you are driving through. Food, beverages, lodging, and pool always free at Betmore's Basement; I am surprised more people don't make use of it....

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude whats your problem?

It's not funny.

I know both George and Jeanette and they are both cool people who would show you more respect than you have shown them. Its because both of them have something that you seem to lack completely and that is class.

Some of you may remember Jeanette playing tons of action matches at the Derby this year. We didnt know it then but turns out she was pregnant while matching up all over the place. Kind of a cool story.

alright big guy i edited my post. edit your quote of my old post and it'll be done with

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
We didnt know it then but turns out she was pregnant while matching up all over the place. Kind of a cool story.

JC,
You are correct. She was also in the last of three consecutive months of morning sickness; vomiting up to 10 or 12 times a day. When she had to stop that match against RR, she really took some heat from some of the more ignorant posters (even though they continued the next day, and she really wasn't any better). She is definitely a fierce competitor; obstacles that would stop a wimpy guy like you or me (...errr...well, okay...like me) are barely noticed by her:).

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I think it's highy appropriate for a birth announcement to come from someone named LAMAS. :thumbup: Thank you, sir.

Congrats to the Breedloves. What a beautiful full head of black hair she has. And the kid's got some nice hair, too. :wink:

In all seriousness, JL has been a favorite for me, her entire career. A classy and fierce competitor with a heart of gold.

Best,
Brian kc
P.S. I'm trying to think of something I need to do near Indy so I can come visit the famous Betmore Basement.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knowing JL's history of back problems, it's really wonderful that she was finally able to carry to term. Jeanette is a special kind of person. Most of us have known about her killer instinct as a tournament player and as of the recent DCC about her ability to match up on her own dime. A lot of us are only beginning to find out about her family life and commitment.
Congratulations to Jeanette and all her family!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you ask me thats gangsta.
one of my fav players

Yeah! Are you a hard man?! Think you could do that?! Like to see you try!:D:D

Love that pic of the parents w/ baby. I wish I had me a whole houseful of babies! Barely handling 2 tho (but I guess that is how it goes, you make do with what you do with)!!

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From post #27:

"...Savannah Lee Breedlove, was born on August 31st, 2010 at 6:51pm. She came into this world 6lbs, 12.9 ozs and was 19 1/2 inches long. She took her time joining us, it took 17 hours of labor," ...

That was a long session.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Congratulations to Jeanette and the whole family-

God bless you all!

I m remember the day i met Jeanette here in gemany (in Essen) on a exhibition like it was just yesterday- i played a nice set of 9-ball with her and after that talked a bit longer with her- she s such a wonderful person- and she s still looking so beautiful.........the girl who was with me at this exhibition was so f...ng jealous after this, that it was over in the evening :p
But it was worth every minute. A real lady with charisma!

Again all the best wishes to the family,

lg from overseas,

Ingo

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
^^^^^Absolutely!!! Congrats!!! ...and to think she's had that many children and is STILL smoking hot LOL... That's a lucky man and family right there!!!
Best wishes!!!