The Fatboy Challenge Ten Ball

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
No Orcollo nor Alcano???

Not yet until I hear from them or their representative. NO ONE is barred from playing in this one! SIX spots left!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Updated list of players:

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat
Ralf Souquet

Here is an updated list of players. We have five openings left. First come, first served.

srs314

shooterville.com
jay helfert said:
jay helfert said:
Here is an updated list of players. We have five openings left. First come, first served.

I have a feeling these last spots will get snatched up very quickly, don't hesitate just get in and show the world you belong with the who's who in the 10-Ball world!

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will play but only if fatboy puts me in!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZ Brock can i play with my guitar insead of a cue???????????

Mr. J

Jeff Jimenez
Silver Member
Rafael Martinez

He is here in the Seattle area now...He called me last night and says he is in...but I do not see his name on the list???

Any input Jay????

Jeff

Josh Palmer

I'll take the 6 :)
Silver Member
Mr. J said:
He is here in the Seattle area now...He called me last night and says he is in...but I do not see his name on the list???

Any input Jay????

Jeff

He's in, but he hasn't updated his name on this side yet...

Myrtle_04

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched most of the first round.

Winners:
Efren Reyes
Francisco Bustamante
John Morra
Steve Moore
Lee Van Corteza

Didn't see the end of the other three matches.

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cori said:
Who's still in the fatboy challenge? Any results yet?

Ralf and Lee Van in the finals. Should be starting in a little bit. Ralf beat Bustamante and Lee Van beat Mika in the semi's.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Basic report on the finals. Ralf scratched four times on his break in the first half of the match. In the second half of the match, he missed four or five very makeable shots. Yet, he was in the match and had a chance, until his miss at 12-9. If he gets out there it's 12-10 and he's breaking.

Ralf almost always made a ball on the break, and Lee Van almost never made a ball on his break. Lee Van also got some friendly rolls near the end. We paid him $10,000 in cash right at the final table. And Ralf got his $5,000 right then also. No checks in the mail at my events, or bullsh-t stories either. ;)