The Lions and the Lambs

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got an email from Amazon yesterday, The Lions and the Lambs by Thomas Fensch is now on Ebay. Both original hard cover (expensive) and now a paper back version for $25.00.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got an email from Amazon yesterday, The Lions and the Lambs by Thomas Fench is now on Ebay. Both original hard cover (expensive) and now a paper back version for $25.00.
That's Thomas Fensch in case anyone does a search. I have some hardcover copies in case you collect books, but the paperback is the same text and well done including pretty good reproduction of the many photos.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's Thomas Fensch in case anyone does a search. I have some hardcover copies in case you collect books, but the paperback is the same text and well done including pretty good reproduction of the many photos.

Right Bob. Thanks!

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Do you know if this was reprinted by Fensch, or if it's a print on demand from india or China?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you know if this was reprinted by Fensch, or if it's a print on demand from india or China?

I finally read the publication info in the front of the new paperback. The book is copyright by Thomas Fensch, 2020. The publisher appears to be Fensch. The book is printed in the US. The new paperback has a couple of parts added: the text from the original dust jacket has been included and the list of Fensch's books has been updated. He has written about John Steinbeck and Dr. Seuss among other topics.