The new revolution in billiards!!! Who really wants pool to blow up!?!?! Get at me !!

Buffalo

Registered
The new revolution in billiards!!! Who really wants pool to blow up!?!?! Get at me - Yesterday, 02:08 PM
This will be reposted for a month...at different times to try and reach everyone out there... I am looking for high end quality people. There are people I will not work with...but I am not giving a list of anyone---again---i am trying to see who responds...because this will be a very unique thing that will take rise very quickly...especially if I get some of the sponsors that I want involved----but package idea and presentation is going to have to be right...so I am going to be very choosy with who I put on. I want people and company's that are unique... with progressive attitudes and love to have very exciting energy filled atmospheres and have lots of love for the game---instead of a negative attitude towards it. this is an opportunity for clothing company's to get their names out there---cue makers to get their cues out there---poolrooms to get their names out there---pro players to gain fans and promote themselves---and players to grow and get involved in the lifestyle that has allowed me to have so many amazing experiences in my life just by playing the game at a high level...and not being a sponsored pro. One thing about this game---it transcends the professional side ---and the "pool Players" stigma. I am bringing all the things I have learned from living the life of a super talented persecuted player with no help and many people using and abusing me to al the great experiences my talent has brought me to like beating rap and sports stars out of money and being invited to mansions and private parties to getting girls to traveling all over the country to making fans all over the world and having stories for days....and I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL NOR HAVE I EVER WON ANYTHING BIG. MY LIFE HAS LED TO THESE Opportunities THAT I HAVE NOW AND I AM TRYING TO BRING ANYONE IN WHO HAS VISION AND LOVE FOR THIS GAME AND WANTS IT TO GET SOME OUTSIDE SPONSORS WHO HAVE SOME BIG MONEY AND NOTHING TO DO ABOUT POOL CUZ NOBODY SEEMS TO PUT IT TOGETHER RIGHT....AND THEY SCREW OVER TOO MANY PEOPLE. IM PRESENTING THE WHOLE BILLIARDS WORLD HERE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMETHING FRESH AND NEW! BUT IM GOING TO BE VERY SELECTIVE AND PUT THE BEST PEOPLE INTO PLAY SO WHEN I DO IT_____IM DOING IT BIG AND RIGHT. AGAIN>>>>LEAVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFO___WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE (namely your business or your "DEAL") AND I WILL BE CALLING YOU AND TALKING TO ALL OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY. IF I DON'T CHOOSE YOU-----DON'T BE MAD....JUST KNOW THIS IS GOING TO HELP ALL OF POOL AND GIVE A PLATFORM FOR IT TO RECEIVE SOME GREAT OUTSIDE SPONSORS THAT ARE LEADING THE EXTREME INDUSTRIES IN ALL OF SPORTS!!!!!

please reach me at anditdntstop@yahoo.com

B.Carson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He basically wants "quality people" to give him contact information without saying specifically what he wants, I think :/

Sounds legit...

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
Drugs-Are-Bad-Magnet-C11755341.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmk?

thintowin

thin2win
Silver Member
good quality people ... sounds like a multi-marketing bs to me, but i guess it wasn't written for me to understand or maybe it was. good luck and lotsa luck.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Flagged as spam. How many times and in how many forums do you need to post the same sh*t before you realize nobody cares?

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
Anyone seen Bald Mike, white guy? Someone's probably gonna know who he is...

LAlouie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my response. I think the red squares are cooler looking than green squares

henho

I Beat Fidelshnitzer
Silver Member
While your analysis of the extemporaneous idiosyncrasies underlying the current political and professional environment within the cue-sports industry logically follows the parallels that you lay out with regards to the necessity of reconfiguring one's inclinations and prejudices with respect to possible future directions, I take issue with the nature and time-course of the execution that is vital to the continued success of what is fundamentally a dynamic and evolving system wherein instantaneous labels can fluctuate over the course of developments and impede the process of reassigning one's values and priorities in terms of future growth prospects and long-term development towards a sustainable promulgation of financial, personal, and value-driven assets. Titties.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well, I understood the word, Titties.
Other than that, I would say that you have a certain mastery of the English language.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spam...I'm dissappointed. I thought I was going to earn money in my spare time

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
While your analysis of the extemporaneous idiosyncrasies underlying the current political and professional environment within the cue-sports industry logically follows the parallels that you lay out with regards to the necessity of reconfiguring one's inclinations and prejudices with respect to possible future directions, I take issue with the nature and time-course of the execution that is vital to the continued success of what is fundamentally a dynamic and evolving system wherein instantaneous labels can fluctuate over the course of developments and impede the process of reassigning one's values and priorities in terms of future growth prospects and long-term development towards a sustainable promulgation of financial, personal, and value-driven assets. Titties.

You broke the code.