The perfect tip.....

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
IDIOTS ALL OF YOU! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR PETTY LITTLE WHINING!

GENO IS JUST GIVING OUT SOME ADVICE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!. I AM SURE MOST ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY CAN FOLLOW HIS ADVICE OR NOT!

NO WONDER AZ IS LOSING VALUED MEMBERS ALL THE TIME,TOO MANY BITTER POSTERS ALWAYS TRYING TO BELITTLE SOMEONE ELSES EFFORTS TO HELP OUT FELLOW AZERS!

NOW! I AM GOING TO SAY WAHT IAM SURE OTHERS WANT TO SAY ON HERE!

I BET MOST OF YOU ARE SORRY LITTLE PI$$ A$$ PLAYERS ANYHOW!

SO SHUT THE F#%k UP FOR ONCE AND LISTEN!

I AM SO SICK OF ALL THE A$$HOLES ON AZ I AM ABOUT READY TO LEAVE!

If you don`t want to put on your own tip then go pay 40.00 to get one installed your choice

GENO IS JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU AN OLD SCHOOL METHOD THAT WORKS!

BUT THE POINT IS TAKE THE ADVICE OR LEAVE IT ITS YOUR CHOICE!

JUST SICK AND TIRED!!!:mad::mad::mad:

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RUINED AZ FOR ME! THANKS JERKS!!!:angry:

H.P.

I'm pretty certain I and others that have contributed to this post in a constructive manner are not IDIOTS. I for one do not appreciate being categorized as one. AZ for me is the sharing of knowledge, I shared what I knew to be true. I and most others welcome the opinions of others, even if they differ from our own. IMHO you owe a few folks an apology.....Dan

9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty certain I and others that have contributed to this post in a constructive manner are not IDIOTS. I for one do not appreciate being categorized as one. AZ for me is the sharing of knowledge, I shared what I knew to be true. I and most others welcome the opinions of others, even if they differ from our own. IMHO you owe a few folks an apology.....Dan

Dan the post was not meant for you, but for those that repeatedly post things just to be negative, Sorry if I offended you! You were not meant to be catergorized with the rest , I just assumed some people knew who I meant.

Maybe I should of published names but I was too lazy!

For the rest of you I apologize for my harsh words, I somtimes let some of those on Az get the better of me. Its not who I am, I just wish people would listen more and type less! :(

H.P.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I happen to own a lathe and do mainly tips just for myself. I must admit I am intrigued about Geno's post and might want to give it a shot (so to speak) some day. I have been using Moori tips for a long time and feel I've got to the point where I can put them on as perfectly as any I've ever seen. However, maybe 8 or 10 years ago before I settled on Mooris I used Triangles. They certainly are a good, consistent single layer tip. I agree with the poster who suggested compressing them just a bit before putting them on. I wonder why the lathe would be more abusive to the tip?

Anyway, thanks for the post.

KMRUNOUT

PS...as I see it there was only one post in this thread that was offensive or out of line :wink:

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
Dan the post was not meant for you, but for those that repeatedly post things just to be negative, Sorry if I offended you! You were not meant to be catergorized with the rest , I just assumed some people knew who I meant.

Maybe I should of published names but I was too lazy!

For the rest of you I apologize for my harsh words, I somtimes let some of those on Az get the better of me. Its not who I am, I just wish people would listen more and type less! :(

H.P.

Apology accepted. I know some posters can get under your skin from time to time and there are a few that simply like to stir any pot. If any one particular poster annoys you so much it causes you to lose your pleasent demeanor.....perhaps it is time to place that someone on ignore.....or whatever option they have here that will block you from seeing any of his posts. You probably have some valueable knowledge that a current or future member needs.....it would be a shame for them not to have your experience to draw upon just because you let someone live in your head ....rent free.....I say stick around, make use of the many minds available here and let your brain govern what you post rather than your emotions........Dan