The pool loft

Lt Dan

Registered
Joliet / New Lenox Illinois! Rt 30 just south of Rt 80
By far; the best equipment in Illinois! if you like tight pockets ,3 of Ernies GC-threes are are the tightest you will find! centenial balls put through the polishing machine on a daily basis! ( who does that anymore! ) :thumbup: Simonis 760 on all gold crowns ( and vacumed regularly ) makes for great playing equipment!
POOL LOFT
2629 e cass st. Joliet
815-722-0964
open 365 days a year
for $$ action see Ernie to set up matches

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
I visited the pool loft for the first time Monday and was really impressed! From the outside I was honestly expecting it to be a dump( which is probably the reason I've never gone there) but once inside I was really impressed. Ernie was there and raised a suspious brow once I told him I heard about it on az. But, once he saw my poor play and I told him I was just on the other side of town he knew I wasn't there for the money. I played a cheap set with a young guy named Steven who was super nice and proceeded to mop the floor with me. Lol. Both he and Ernie were super cool and I plan on returning Thursday before league to practice. After I shot there Monday I went to league and I (sl4 9ball) took down a sl8 by 30balls! Oops?!! Btw, table 6 is a mother!

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they repair cues there? If not, where do you guys go in this area to have tips changed, linen work done, etc...?