The real video link to the Erica/big Truck incident

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

:(

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Try it now

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

:(

I fixed the link

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Did I hear big truck tell Erika to go ride someone else's nutz??? Lol.

Pool is a strange pursuit indeed.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Scroll to the 25:50 minute mark on the video that is where the altercation starts.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1193089644046232&id=100000356228362

Well the phone certainly wasn't broken during this interaction because it worked the whole time even during and after Ray moved it and she made no mention of there being any problems with it. And in the comments of the video Erica talks about how Ray tried to break her phone, which is acknowledging that it is not damaged. Yet at other times like on the thread on here earlier, she said, or others said that she said (forgot which), that he did break her phone. So which is it? Stick to one story already. There were multiple stories on the lap top situation too. First it was that she was away from her computer for 20+ minutes and went back to find that it was damaged and assumed it had to be Ray because they had argued earlier. Then it became that she and 50,000 other people were witness to Ray breaking it. Stick to one story already. The changing stories make it clear how believable what she says is, which is not very it doesn't seem to me.

It also did not appear to me that Ray was being rough or careless with her equipment when he moved it and in fact it seemed he moved it in a rather calm and gentle fashion.

Best I can tell we have three problems here:
1. Erica wants to do what she wants to do and doesn't care about right or wrong, or rules, or probably laws or much of anything else. Erica cares about Erica and doing what she wants and getting what she wants and screw everyone else.
2. Erica desperately wants to be noticed in the pool world and wants the adoration and recognition for streaming. This has seemed evident for some time. Not being able to stream this event took a big bite out of those aspirations and was a hard pill for her to swallow.
3. Erica doesn't believe people should be paid for their work if their occupation is pool streamer. She is opposed to pool PPV and has made that clear. Even though two people (the streamer and pool hall owner) made a business deal they both agreed to and both felt was satisfactory, Erica wants to sabotage it at all costs because it doesn't coincide with what she happens to believe in or agree with.

Between the fact that she is opposed to pool PPV on principle (which is dumb IMO but that is another topic), and because she so desperately wants the attention for herself, and because she feels like she can do what she wants because she is the only one that matters, this was all but destined to happen and with as strongly as she feels about the above three things I can easily see her lying about what happened in a effort to try to sabotage Ray's name. She is mad, and is going to "get even". These are some of the impressions I am getting in this whole thing.

ed2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boo Big Truck

i think im going to stay out of this one lol

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the phone certainly wasn't broken during this interaction because it worked the whole time even during and after Ray moved it and she made no mention of there being any problems with it. And in the comments of the video Erica talks about how Ray tried to break her phone, which is acknowledging that it is not damaged. Yet at other times like on the thread on here earlier, she said, or others said that she said (forgot which), that he did break her phone. So which is it? Stick to one story already. There were multiple stories on the lap top situation too. First it was that she was away from her computer for 20+ minutes and went back to find that it was damaged and assumed it had to be Ray because they had argued earlier. Then it became that she and 50,000 other people were witness to Ray breaking it. Stick to one story already. The changing stories make it clear how believable what she says is, which is not very it doesn't seem to me.

It also did not appear to me that Ray was being rough or careless with her equipment when he moved it and in fact it seemed he moved it in a rather calm and gentle fashion.

Best I can tell we have three problems here:
1. Erica wants to do what she wants to do and doesn't care about right or wrong, or rules, or probably laws or much of anything else. Erica cares about Erica and doing what she wants and getting what she wants and screw everyone else.
2. Erica desperately wants to be noticed in the pool world and wants the adoration and recognition for streaming. This has seemed evident for some time. Not being able to stream this event took a big bite out of those aspirations and was a hard pill for her to swallow.
3. Erica doesn't believe people should be paid for their work if their occupation is pool streamer. She is opposed to pool PPV and has made that clear. Even though two people (the streamer and pool hall owner) made a business deal they both agreed to and both felt was satisfactory, Erica wants to sabotage it at all costs because it doesn't coincide with what she happens to believe in or agree with.

Between the fact that she is opposed to pool PPV on principle (which is dumb IMO but that is another topic), and because she so desperately wants the attention for herself, and because she feels like she can do what she wants because she is the only one that matters, this was all but destined to happen and with as strongly as she feels about the above three things I can easily see her lying about what happened in a effort to try to sabotage Ray's name. She is mad, and is going to "get even". These are some of the impressions I am getting in this whole thing.

Well said. I have no idea if BT was in the right to prevent her from streaming, but I see zero evidence that he tried to break her phone. Phone's aren't indestructible, and I'm certain if he wanted to, he could've damaged it beyond repair.

Personally, as much as Erica annoys the living shit out of me, I only see an issue with her streaming if BT had exclusive rights to streaming every table in the place. If not, then she should be allowed to stream. The same goes for all streamers. If you are only streaming 1 table, then anyone should be able to stream any other table they want. They should be able to charge whatever they want. Not to sound like a dopey Trump supporter, but that's AMERICA!